You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
ThePwnageMachine

Upcoming Light Cruiser Line?

Light cruiser line changes  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the whole situation? (Not involving the Worcester)

• I like it.
    • I don't like it.
    • Complacent, it doesn't matter either way.
    • I will like it, if (some changes aren't made, or the planned changes are modified).

11 comments in this topic

Members
75 posts
1,474 battles

I'm on the fence about the whole cruiser line being shifted around. I would mention my reasons why, but I don't really have the desire to start a firestorm here on the forums.

With that being said, how does everyone else feel about the proposed shifting of ships?

[TBW]
Members
6,401 posts
12,031 battles

5 more ships and port slots with camo and captains whats not to like.

Edited by Sovereigndawg

Members
75 posts
1,474 battles
Just now, Sovereigndawg said:

4 more ships and port slots with camo and captains whats not to like.

I won't mention what I don't like, for obvious reasons. They're just little things. I'm overall pretty complacent about it, it doesn't really matter to me that much. I'll be getting two free new ships for compensation, camo, slots, and captains, so...

[TBW]
Members
6,401 posts
12,031 battles
3 minutes ago, ThePwnageMachine said:

I won't mention what I don't like, for obvious reasons. They're just little things. I'm overall pretty complacent about it, it doesn't really matter to me that much. I'll be getting two free new ships for compensation, camo, slots, and captains, so...

I looked and I guess I will be getting 5 of everything. As Granny would say "I am tickled pink".

Edited by Sovereigndawg
  • Funny 1

[NDA]
Supertester
4,841 posts
13,799 battles

I need an [NDA] option on that poll. 

:cap_cool:

[B_O_W]
Members
247 posts
5,481 battles

Don't know as of yet.  Additional ships, different CL/CA lines, interesting possibilities.    This is a wait and see situation before I an have an opinion.  I do respect the below comment:

On 5/3/2018 at 9:20 PM, ThePwnageMachine said:

I'm on the fence about the whole cruiser line being shifted around. I would mention my reasons why, but I don't really have the desire to start a firestorm here on the forums.

Too many unknowns, questions, concerns, etc....

• Cool 1

[-OPS-]
Members
70 posts
4,580 battles

In the developer video, they said,, just like the Russian dd split..

i researched a bit and there were a lot of credits as a bonus for having two of the ships...this would sweeten the deal ..if you have them all I think they should give you the new t10 too...welll..

Members
2,128 posts
4,750 battles

The ship I am really looking forward to is Helena. She has a lot of guns, 15 of them. However, what concerns me are the arcs which have already given me lots of trouble in the few battles I've played in the Cleveland, the 14.7km range, and the island hugging playstyle. I'm more of a CA player.

[JTF67]
Members
59 posts
3,099 battles

Wish WG would use actual ships not paper designs for Tier VI and IX. Would it have been so hard to put in Brooklyn at VI and Fargo at IX? Dallas and Seattle are paper designs at best.

• Cool 1

[R-R-R]
Members
975 posts
6,598 battles

It is utility-focused line. The ships will be challenging but also fun to play.

My only problem is the T9 Seattle. That ship has same firepower as Cleveland but has much worse turning and terrible firing arcs. With her current stats, she will be an absolute turd of the line.

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,044 posts

I've heard of One Thing(and WG Wiki seems to support this)That Tick's me off if true and that is since Des Moines is a CA her RoF will be nerfed and the  CL Worcester will get that Rof instead...........................................