Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.

4 comments in this topic

[LEGIT]
Members
380 posts
8,585 battles

Wowwwwww... OK! So since when have the det flags given complete immunity to detonations... I just noticed this because reading totally OP. Also thanks to WG for listening to community feedback, these flags are now REALLY good! I would like to thank the entire world of warships wargaming division, you guys are OK in my book, not just because of this small thing, but the overall good creativity, listening to community input, generous giveaways of premiums and premium time, and the great idea that was super containers and free containers to motivate (myself, and I assume a lot of others) to log on every day to just get them extra goodies. Compared to World of Tanks, you are like gods. Creative, generous, and attentive, it shows you really love your game. It has really come to my attention that when you make a mistake you fess up to it, fix it, AND go the extra mile by offering apologetic rewards, try to keep the game fresh and innovative, and really show your fan base a lot of love most of the time. A lot of people disagree with some balancing, or some ship, ( including myself, I was strongly against the French BB pre-release mode of " some will get lucky, some will get nothing") but overall I would like to say thank you, and keep it up, you guys are doing great... And I'm sure more people will agree then disagree with this. I've been playing since October 2016, and there's always been a little something to keep me going, and my commitment to the game has been massively rewarded, despite not injecting a lot of funds into the game ( 500$ at the most in total in a year and a half, which I think is loads but you probably would want more but hey)

To all those who agree that this is the most creative and generous branch of the wargaming franchise, please let your thoughts be known!

• Cool 1

[SKDSH]
[SKDSH]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
3,981 posts
9,916 battles
1 hour ago, The_Grand_One said:

So since when have the det flags given complete immunity to detonations

Since Closed Beta Weekends (when I started playing) ; lol .   +1 sir .

:Smile_honoring:

[LEGIT]
Members
380 posts
8,585 battles
Just now, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

Well I'm glad it's back that way instead of a 50% reduction. Didn't know that's how it was in closed beta, I only wish I had known about this game in it's starting phases

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,217 battles
23 minutes ago, Chien_Lu_Anderman said:

Thought you'd be busy ranking out by now!

Sign in to follow this