Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
halloodog

Nevermind

8 comments in this topic

Members
3 posts
1,411 battles

I found my answer, but I don't know how to delete this topic so sorry for making you click on this useless post 

Edited by halloodog

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,620 posts
23,991 battles
13 minutes ago, halloodog said:

I found my answer, but I don't know how to delete this topic so sorry for making you click on this useless post 

42?

0 posts

No worries. Don't feel embarrassed. For some reason they don't let you delete posts either. It's retarded.

Members
3 posts
1,411 battles
1 minute ago, RichelieuKaiNi said:

No worries. Don't feel embarrassed. For some reason they don't let you delete posts either. It's retarded.

Thanks hahaha... Here's the backstory; after I got torped by a teammate, one of my torps hit some guy far out that I had no idea was in the line of fire, I was focused on the BB in front of me, but right after I got torped, I became pink and the message guy with the big bad voice, scolded me and stated that disciplinary action will be taken upon me. I was pissed off, thinking I became pink because I insulted that player (he fired a salvo of torps in a narrow channel that I was in .-. How [edited]retarded can you be? And yes I'm still mad if you can't tell by the curse words...) but I then realized that on of my torps dodged the BB, rather the BB dodged it, and my torp hit a friendly so here we are :)

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
728 posts
14,396 battles
31 minutes ago, pewpewpew42 said:

Nah, just stick a meme in here, make it worthwhile

Image result for nevermind meme

Challenge accepted!

• Cool 1
  • Funny 2

Sign in to follow this