Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GENAlphawolf

keeping space port?

11 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

33
[WPE-2]
[WPE-2]
Beta Testers
171 posts
3,586 battles

Ok so I'm just curious as to if everyone still has the space port option or not. I do and I'm not sure if its because I got the Paris skin for the Republique or if there is another reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,268
[RKLES]
Members
7,192 posts
8,931 battles
3 minutes ago, GENAlphawolf said:

Ok so I'm just curious as to if everyone still has the space port option or not. I do and I'm not sure if its because I got the Paris skin for the Republique or if there is another reason.

Everyone still has it and might be to help drive the sales of the Space Camo lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33
[WPE-2]
[WPE-2]
Beta Testers
171 posts
3,586 battles
1 minute ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Everyone still has it and might be to help drive the sales of the Space Camo lol

are they still selling them? they aren't in shop and you cant buy them in game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,268
[RKLES]
Members
7,192 posts
8,931 battles
2 minutes ago, GENAlphawolf said:

are they still selling them? they aren't in shop and you cant buy them in game.

That is odd, would have thought those camo would have been one of the main reasons for Ranked being Tier X this season?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33
[WPE-2]
[WPE-2]
Beta Testers
171 posts
3,586 battles
1 minute ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

That is odd, would have thought those camo would have been one of the main reasons for Ranked being Tier X this season?

 

selling them or not its still a good reason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
689
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,041 posts
9 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

Everyone still has it and might be to help drive the sales of the Space Camo lol

 

7 minutes ago, GENAlphawolf said:

are they still selling them? they aren't in shop and you cant buy them in game.

 

4 minutes ago, Admiral_Thrawn_1 said:

That is odd, would have thought those camo would have been one of the main reasons for Ranked being Tier X this season?

 

I  Believe they only sold them for a very short time....................Why I don't know as they were popular and they sold for quite a bit more

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33
[WPE-2]
[WPE-2]
Beta Testers
171 posts
3,586 battles
12 minutes ago, shadowsrmine said:

 

 

I  Believe they only sold them for a very short time....................Why I don't know as they were popular and they sold for quite a bit more

I agree they should've sold them for a bit longer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
689
[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,041 posts
3 hours ago, XX_Emeraldking_XX said:

Kept the space port, didn't keep Yokosuka from ARP.

I keep hearing about ARP and Blue Steel ship's Were They/Are They That Bad?   That nobody want's to keep them?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,209
[WOLF3]
Members
6,390 posts
2,377 battles

The background sound in the Spaceport I find annoying.  Still, I use it sometimes just for the Container ship.

I think they kept it because players asked them to.

BTW, I also have the bathtub port mod.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,277
[SOUP]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
7,544 posts
11 hours ago, XX_Emeraldking_XX said:

Kept the space port, didn't keep Yokosuka from ARP.

The Space Port isn't based around a contracted IP. The reason you don't get any new ARP stuff is cause the year-long collab ended, same as how the Haifurievent will eventually end (probably this year)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×