You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NightmareMk9

Buying a Duplicate ship in the Premium Shop

15 comments in this topic

[MEOWZ]
Members
57 posts
2,598 battles

I have the Texas and the Graf Spee.  If I buy one of them in the shop with the Steam Bundle.  Will I get doubloons or creidts?

Does anyone know the Doubloons value for the Texas?  The Graf Spee is 4700

Also just FYI, only about 1 day left to get a free Texas with the Twitch Prime.  You can activate Twitch Prime for FREE if you have Amazon Prime.  Then you just link your WOWS account to the Twitch account

https://twitch.worldofwarships.com/en/

You get 7,725,000 Credits for that Texas if you already own one.  Because this is a "Coupon" and not a purchase.

Edited by NightmareMk9

[PRAVD]
[PRAVD]
Alpha Tester
211 posts
2,972 battles

You get the doubloons. Texas is 5150 Doubloons

[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles

If you have the ship in your port at the time  and 1) you buy the ship with real money, you get doubloon value 2) you earn the ship through a reward, super container, or mission, you will get silver value. 

Real money = doubloons

Earn = silver

• Cool 1

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,178 posts
18,904 battles

You get 5100 gold for the Texas pluse the Stars&Stripes camo.

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
496 posts
3,658 battles

Dubs plus a free slot.  I think u get 1.5M creds if u already have the Stars n Stripes camo

[MEOWZ]
Members
57 posts
2,598 battles

Thanks.  For anyone comparing the Doubloon Values:

Anshan bundle will get you 3700 doubloons + 1500 doubloons, a captain, and a ship slot.

Beta Testers
101 posts
12,135 battles

I just upgraded my Twitch to prime by linking my amazon prime account (Didn't know you could do this thanks!). I then linked my twitch to my WG account.  I got nothing...  I do own the texas and the stars and stripes camo...  didn't get anything.  What am I doing wrong? I did activate the loot choice on twitch first..  btw too.      I have no coupons in queue or bonuses to collect.   

Edited by DigitalRebel

Beta Testers
101 posts
12,135 battles
16 hours ago, NightmareMk9 said:

Log out, then log back in.  That's when mine appeared.

Thanks!  That did it!   I got the 7 mil silver thought ,not doubloons.  I did pay cash for Texas so he guess it's silver.  All good. I didn't know about the twitch thing being free with Amazon prime so it's a win win... Now I'm taking a break from ranked to get mission in for twitch camo in the next 24hrs.   

[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles
51 minutes ago, DigitalRebel said:

Thanks!  That did it!   I got the 7 mil silver thought ,not doubloons.  I did pay cash for Texas so he guess it's silver.  All good. I didn't know about the twitch thing being free with Amazon prime so it's a win win... Now I'm taking a break from ranked to get mission in for twitch camo in the next 24hrs.   

Yeah it doesn’t matter how you got any ship the first time. If you buy the duplicate with real money you get doubloons if you receive it in any way (other than gifted) you get silver.

• Cool 2

[BASIN]
[BASIN]
Members
2,044 posts
18 hours ago, DigitalRebel said:

I just upgraded my Twitch to prime by linking my amazon prime account (Didn't know you could do this thanks!). I then linked my twitch to my WG account.  I got nothing...  I do own the texas and the stars and stripes camo...  didn't get anything.  What am I doing wrong? I did activate the loot choice on twitch first..  btw too.      I have no coupons in queue or bonuses to collect.   

Actually you don't get the Texas outright you get a personal mission Ah La the French mission's complete/finish the mission you get the Texas and a 6 point captain

Edited by shadowsrmine
  • Cool 1

[CAST]
Members
1,202 posts
7,381 battles

In the past, if you got a crate and it contained a ship  you already had, you got the doubloon value, same as if you purchased it.  If you got the ship as a reward for a mission or something else and you already had it, then you got the silver value.  Now, you won't get duplicate ships in crates.  It will do a reroll for a different ship if one pops up, so no doubloons for that anymore.  Purchasing a ship still gives you the doubloon value if you have the the ship already.

Beta Testers
101 posts
12,135 battles

So if I didn't own it the Texas would be temporary?  You need the Texas for the missions.  So right now I'm just playing for the camo.  It's a break from ranked.  Does camo have any great benefits?

[MEOWZ]
Members
57 posts
2,598 battles

I think all 3 Texas Camo are the same benefit.  I have something other than Stars and Stripes from a past event.