Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ocoda

Sorry for the error

13 comments in this topic

[BRO1]
Members
93 posts
6,433 battles

So i logged into the game on my first day off after working 7 straight to have an emergency call that my 7 yr old was sick in school, so i rushed away as my wife stayed home to watch my 4 yr old, However it appears he got onto my game and played a round on my tier 9 ESSEX (probably plays better than me in her) Anyways my wife did not know it was a live game so Sorry to the team that lost. I'm sure my 4 yr old did his best.

• Cool 1

[O_O]
Members
792 posts
4,789 battles

I guarantee he did better than I'd've if it'd been me who borrowed your Essex.

-R

[ARGSY]
Members
6,364 posts
4,293 battles

Did he stop you from being AFK, is the question. (Of course he might have turned you pink through teamkill, so you have to decide which is worse!)

[REEF]
[REEF]
Beta Testers
637 posts
8,065 battles
1 hour ago, Ocoda said:

So i logged into the game on my first day off after working 7 straight to have an emergency call that my 7 yr old was sick in school, so i rushed away as my wife stayed home to watch my 4 yr old, However it appears he got onto my game and played a round on my tier 9 ESSEX (probably plays better than me in her) Anyways my wife did not know it was a live game so Sorry to the team that lost. I'm sure my 4 yr old did his best.

Hey, everyone was fine with my 6 year old grandson playing, players are pretty cool to know the REALLY young kids like the game!

1,266 posts
13 battles

I'm sure the team was understanding. Emergencies happen.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,364 posts
4,293 battles
28 minutes ago, FlashTX1 said:

Hey, everyone was fine with my 6 year old grandson playing, players are pretty cool to know the REALLY young kids like the game!

Depends on the context. Co op fine, I'd even let my 7 year old into a Tier 1 random game (no torps so it's difficult to teamkill anyone with a single trigger-pull there). OTOH I can't see Kings of the Sea players too pleased if you type at the start "Just letting the lil'un have a go, he's three, loves to watch; help him out in his first battle plz." :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,837 posts
11,180 battles

I hope the 4 year old reported the ones that needed reporting

[BRO1]
Members
93 posts
6,433 battles

sad to state but my son really likes this game and i'm gonna need to remove my password he did it again and this time i got a 5 game penalty 

[VW]
Members
1,948 posts
12,499 battles

hopefully he can't read cause he probly got his fair share of salt shaken his way lol!

[BRO1]
Members
93 posts
6,433 battles

he loves watching me play so when i'm outside cleaning the pool getting it ready for the summer he decided to come on down and ...... well 4 games to go 

[H_]
Members
803 posts

Oh my, School's out for Summer !  In other games, we see children in parents Mechs everyday.....  In some families, there are a few children that play and most use the in game VOIP so when you see a mech pilot name you recognize, the 12 year old daughter or son is there !  Some of those kids are outright good pilots....

Language and adult content is the issue sometimes...........   I warn teams when I use the large screen TV for my grandchildren to watch, who love to watch the games........so far, just about every team I've warned have been exceedingly supportive and it is a good way to encourage good game play.

WoW doesn't use voice and if there is a way to disable the chat window, WoW's will see the "big screen" soon !  By the way, WoW is so much calmer than MWO and a few other games I play.  Thanks !

[VW]
Members
1,948 posts
12,499 battles
1 minute ago, Asym_KS said:

Oh my, School's out for Summer !  In other games, we see children in parents Mechs everyday.....  In some families, there are a few children that play and most use the in game VOIP so when you see a mech pilot name you recognize, the 12 year old daughter or son is there !  Some of those kids are outright good pilots....

Language and adult content is the issue sometimes...........   I warn teams when I use the large screen TV for my grandchildren to watch, who love to watch the games........so far, just about every team I've warned have been exceedingly supportive and it is a good way to encourage good game play.

WoW doesn't use voice and if there is a way to disable the chat window, WoW's will see the "big screen" soon !  By the way, WoW is so much calmer than MWO and a few other games I play.  Thanks !

only way i know how is to manually dissable messages from each player by pressing alt then mousing over the names in chat. maybe somebody else knows an easier way

[BRO1]
Members
93 posts
6,433 battles

use to play MW2 back in the beginning i was Danoco. had a many a player that hated me and my stormcrow

Sign in to follow this