You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

PSA: Hide Yourself in the Week of Gold

5 comments in this topic

[NGA]
Members
1,289 posts
7,816 battles

Today is the last day to complete the Golden Week Mission and earn yourself a set of five Mosaic camos. These rare decorations offer the standard camo bonuses of increasing dispersion aimed at you by 4% and decreasing your concealment by 3%, but they also offer the awesome bonus of +400% to your XP. Great for comboing with various XP and Free XP boosting flags to earn one hell of a bonus. Now I just have two questions: When will these (and the other camos introduced with the Lunar New Year Event) be available to buy in the premium shop? And two, how in the hell does painting your ship bright red and gold make it harder to see (not that I'm complaining, just a matter of scientific curiosity)?

Edited by JediMasterDraco
  • Funny 2

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,253 posts
8,581 battles

Using one of these camos is like a death flag for me. I'm like guaranteed to get a bad game :Smile_sceptic:

• Cool 2
  • Funny 1

[SEP]
Members
439 posts
12,717 battles

Some camos make you harder to see. Others make your enemies' eyes bleed.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
6,103 posts
1,313 battles

Its not meant to make you harder to see, its meant to make your ship so damned ugly that it burns the enemy's eyes to even glance at you, therefor making them miss their shots.

Its simple science really.

IpCc5g7.png

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,828 battles

The ironic part is many if the camos make it easier to aim.

For instance on maps that have the setting sun glare, it can be harder to see the waterline unless they are running a fancy camo.

Cant wait to see how they do the night battles. Some of those will be like a spotlight.