Jump to content
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Komrade_Rylo

Done with this game......

25 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,949 posts
11,729 battles

So today has been a fantastic birthday. I finally got to visit the USS Wisconsin today, added weeboo to it, and finished my tier 10 collection until next patch. Haku has finally been acclimated into my fleet of tier 10s.

 

shot-18_05.02_21_07.41-0880.thumb.jpg.d64fa5b9e867ca8a83d626e148781aef.jpg

 

5aea62e645f76_weeboowhisky.thumb.jpg.8fde343cb1495916d833061114949333.jpg 

 

whisky.thumb.jpg.ea40857dd59773a89ee26756c62ec79c.jpg

  • Cool 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,949 posts
11,729 battles
Just now, CarbonButtprint said:

I fell for the bait >:(

 

Happy birthday. 

 

gud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7
[-NQ-]
Members
47 posts
3,669 battles

I've always wanted to visit an Iowa class BB. So far I've only made it to the Massachusetts and the Salem. Iowa class, well:

2539em.jpg.48b480d00755179d29e7051609093e08.jpg

 

Edited by Xanderzoo123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42
[-V-]
Members
217 posts
837 battles
21 minutes ago, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

So today has been a fantastic birthday. I finally got to visit the USS Wisconsin today, added weeboo to it, and finished my tier 10 collection until next patch. Haku has finally been acclimated into my fleet of tier 10s.

 

shot-18_05.02_21_07.41-0880.thumb.jpg.d64fa5b9e867ca8a83d626e148781aef.jpg

 

5aea62e645f76_weeboowhisky.thumb.jpg.8fde343cb1495916d833061114949333.jpg 

 

whisky.thumb.jpg.ea40857dd59773a89ee26756c62ec79c.jpg

Looking for attention. (Do you you really need to be recognized)

:Smile_glasses:

And I thought you were leaving the game.

You got me. I looked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52
[HINON]
Members
420 posts
4,011 battles

Happy Birthday

p.s.: How did you manage to get "Honor to heroes"? up to 'x 60'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,885
[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
6,620 posts
24,000 battles

Happy Birthday!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,949 posts
11,729 battles
12 minutes ago, zucchinibob said:

Happy Birthday

p.s.: How did you manage to get "Honor to heroes"? up to 'x 60'

last month it was 254, then i accidentally clicked on it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52
[HINON]
Members
420 posts
4,011 battles
7 minutes ago, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

last month it was 254, then i accidentally clicked on it

Oh, I didn't know they don't reset if you don't click it...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
979
[INTEL]
Members
1,591 posts
13,545 battles
44 minutes ago, CarbonButtprint said:

I fell for the bait >:(

 

Happy birthday. 

 I didn't, I saw who posted it and immediately started looking for the hook and bait.

The Wisconson Museum is very well done. Do they still have the scale display with the VW Beetle balanced with a 16" shell?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,949 posts
11,729 battles
3 minutes ago, Ares1967 said:

 I didn't, I saw who posted it and immediately started looking for the hook and bait.

The Wisconson Museum is very well done. Do they still have the scale display with the VW Beetle balanced with a 16" shell?

 

 

 

Yea, didn't realize that was a scale though, I would have take a picture of it. It's hanging from the ceiling in the muesem. I thought it was kinda interesting though that the ship is considered to be a building and pretty much that's why we can go in the turrets. Safety issues and the air quality isn't up to regulation in Norfolk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,191
[WOLF3]
Members
22,948 posts
20,872 battles

If you are ever in San Diego, California, USS Midway is there to visit downtown.  Hell, across the water you can see some of the modern CVs there also.  You can't visit them, but you can see them from where Midway is at.  San Diego is a major hub for the US Navy still.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
787
[-VT3-]
Members
1,853 posts
3,584 battles

Happy Birthday!

You know, we were just talking about you earlier over Discord.  Funny, that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,949 posts
11,729 battles
2 minutes ago, DerKrampus said:

Happy Birthday!

You know, we were just talking about you earlier over Discord.  Funny, that.

Wut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
787
[-VT3-]
Members
1,853 posts
3,584 battles
Just now, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

Wut

Nothing major.  I'm changing clans, and I mentioned that you were the one who brought me into NGA.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,949 posts
11,729 battles
Just now, DerKrampus said:

Nothing major.  I'm changing clans, and I mentioned that you were the one who brought me into NGA.

Ah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
548
[TSG4B]
Volunteer Moderator Coordinator
2,516 posts
13,767 battles

pppsssshhh

you are very short in credit, just like me!

HA HA, I felt you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
311
[NNC]
Members
2,124 posts
12,821 battles
1 hour ago, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

So today has been a fantastic birthday. I finally got to visit the USS Wisconsin today, added weeboo to it, and finished my tier 10 collection until next patch. Haku has finally been acclimated into my fleet of tier 10s.

 

shot-18_05.02_21_07.41-0880.thumb.jpg.d64fa5b9e867ca8a83d626e148781aef.jpg

 

5aea62e645f76_weeboowhisky.thumb.jpg.8fde343cb1495916d833061114949333.jpg 

 

whisky.thumb.jpg.ea40857dd59773a89ee26756c62ec79c.jpg

nice all i need is the frenchies

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×