You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
senseNOTmade

Congratz to the first person to rank out

26 comments in this topic

[ASHIP]
Members
597 posts
5,316 battles

Big congratulations to @Dastert for being the first person on the NA server to rank out in the ninth season of ranked battles. It seems to have taken him 107 battles, which is a bit more than it took the winner in the last season (who only needed 70 battles), but to do that in so few days is a real achievement. I took a quick glance through Dastert's random battles stats, and I am thoroughly terrified. 

[DAY]
Members
1,182 posts
11,734 battles
12 minutes ago, senseNOTmade said:

which is a bit more than it took the winner in the last season (who only needed 70 battles)

not a surprise at all

competitiveness of "early season r5" and "end of season r5" is completely different

just like how at the 2nd day of ranked, r6~10 bracket is still a little bit competitive, now? the same as r10~15 on the second day of ranked

"first r1" and "least battle to r1" last season were two different people too

(higgs broson and akitootika iirc)

Edited by jason199506

[-THOR]
Members
167 posts
2,206 battles

Wow.  Dastert's played 13,000 battles.  That's a lot of battles.  Assuming 15 minutes per battle - that's 3250 hours.

[WORX]
Members
1,855 posts
12,893 battles

His ships of choice is interesting too, the AKISUKIE and the YAMATO and Conqueror. Which I can conclude that he wanted to influence the match to secure the win. I wanna see if a cruiser dedicated player will rank out next. Or is it the DD/BB combo ?? GReat job none the less.

[SEP]
[SEP]
Members
32 posts
9,258 battles

Dastert is a scrub, don't let him fool you!

[OO7]
Alpha Tester
6,742 posts
3,490 battles

Grats!

[SEOP]
Members
1,291 posts
29 minutes ago, senseNOTmade said:

Big congratulations to @Dastert for being the first person on the NA server to rank out in the ninth season of ranked battles. It seems to have taken him 107 battles, which is a bit more than it took the winner in the last season (who only needed 70 battles), but to do that in so few days is a real achievement. I took a quick glance through Dastert's random battles stats, and I am thoroughly terrified. 

damn -- that was quick!  GJ Dastert!  CONGRATZ  

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles
1 minute ago, Sep_xD said:

Rumor is he used an illegal mod called a brain to succeed

Heard of that mod. Predictive aiming, alerts you to the possible location of undetected ships, advises angles to increase survival. Can't believe it hasn't been banned yet.

• Funny 1

[SEP]
Members
5 posts
17,673 battles

Hey guys, thanks for all the congratulations! I made it my goal to rank out first this season and I saw it through to the end. Nice to see my hard work didn't go unnoticed! :D

• Cool 4

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles
16 minutes ago, Dastert said:

Hey guys, thanks for all the congratulations! I made it my goal to rank out first this season and I saw it through to the end. Nice to see my hard work didn't go unnoticed! :D

Good work bud.

• Cool 1

[WOLFB]
Members
451 posts
3,836 battles

Congratulations! I'm especially impressed that you planned to be first and you accomplished it. Well done.

• Cool 1

[DENY]
Members
220 posts
6,755 battles
18 minutes ago, Dastert said:

Congrats, still Rank 10 here, but only 55 or so games.

Again, awesome job, as to be expected!!

• Cool 1

[DENY]
Members
220 posts
6,755 battles
45 minutes ago, Navalpride33 said:

His ships of choice is interesting too, the AKISUKIE and the YAMATO and Conqueror. Which I can conclude that he wanted to influence the match to secure the win. I wanna see if a cruiser dedicated player will rank out next. Or is it the DD/BB combo ?? GReat job none the less.

Honestly, Dastert is most scary in his Hindenburg. He could have ranked out in cruisers if he wanted.

[WORX]
Members
1,855 posts
12,893 battles
3 minutes ago, Xanthro said:

He could have ranked out in cruisers if he wanted.

No doubt, But I don;t think it would be spectacular  then the choices he has done. IMO I am thinking dedicated cruiser players are going to have a rough road this season.

[SEOP]
Members
1,291 posts
39 minutes ago, Sep_xD said:

can this cheat be downloaded somewheres?

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,111 posts
14,519 battles

Congrats to him for Ranking out this quick.

That said, I was curious to see what he was relying on for his Tier X ships.  He's a great player in general but you can see of course some experimenting to find that right ship.  Yamato did the bulk of his work, Conqueror saw some good action.

SeNwk3U.jpg

• Cool 1

[WOLFB]
Members
451 posts
3,836 battles
3 hours ago, Dr_Dirt said:
4 hours ago, Sep_xD said:

can this cheat be downloaded somewheres?

I think you have to print it out on a 3-D printer.

Installation is the hard part.

Members
3,725 posts
14,997 battles
8 hours ago, HazeGrayUnderway said:

Congrats to him for Ranking out this quick.

That said, I was curious to see what he was relying on for his Tier X ships.  He's a great player in general but you can see of course some experimenting to find that right ship.  Yamato did the bulk of his work, Conqueror saw some good action.

SeNwk3U.jpg

Dastert was taking ship requests live on twitch. He doesn't give a  [edited]  and just plays anything and everything :Smile_coin:

Edited by m373x

[SCCC]
Members
22 posts
5,459 battles
13 hours ago, MannyD_of_The_Sea said:

Thinking IS OP!!!

WG PLZ NERF!!!!!

But it has been nerfed already... how much more do you want it nerfed (smoke circles, smoke timers, armor scheme, RPF, allowing and distributing angle indicator, X marks the spot mods)?