Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Belthorian

Cammo adjustments for the Maid Of Orleans.

11 comments in this topic

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,843 battles

I would like to ask that the maid or Orleans cammo's for the Gascogne and the Richelieu Have some sort of cammo underneath the gold leaf. Having it set against the plain rusting metal background is very aesthetically unpleasing. The Dunkerque has a BEAUTIFUL cammo scheme but it is if the Cammo's for the Gascogne and Richelieu were just started and you ran out of time and they were shoved out the door unfinished. 

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
6,990 posts
7,530 battles

The game needs far more work on things that actually affect gameplay. Those things are what we should all be concerned with. Besides, there's far worse looking camo in the game, and no-one is complaining about them. 

I respectfully suggest you spend less time on the forums complaining, especially about things that just don't matter and are a waste of time, and spend more time playing.

• Bad 2

[ODIN]
[ODIN]
Members
456 posts
13,330 battles
21 minutes ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

The game needs far more work on things that actually affect gameplay. Those things are what we should all be concerned with. Besides, there's far worse looking camo in the game, and no-one is complaining about them. 

I respectfully suggest you spend less time on the forums complaining, especially about things that just don't matter and are a waste of time, and spend more time playing.

He can have an opinion and post about whatever he wants. 

Also, you're talking about a game that has all these issues but probably spent months creating "space battle" reskins. I hardly think they wouldn't have time to address this ugly camoflauge. Finally, I highly doubt the guys creating game skins are programming coding. Probably two very different departments.

• Bad 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,418 posts
9,614 battles

And all this time, I thought it was what they did with Steven Seagal.

Richelieu_F1.jpg

• Funny 1

Members
1,153 posts
3,146 battles
1 hour ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

The game needs far more work on things that actually affect gameplay.

That's not how a development team for a large game like this works. There are different departments. A change like this would be assigned to the art department, and wouldn't take a lot of resources to pull off. It wouldn't affect what the gameplay department or the research department is doing. 

[SEOP]
Members
1,291 posts
12 minutes ago, AVR_Project said:

And all this time, I thought it was what they did with Steven Seagal.

Richelieu_F1.jpg

they gave him breast implants?

[SEOP]
Members
1,291 posts

he does run like a french girl ...so maybe the boobbies is a good add. 

[SEOP]
Members
1,291 posts

and since so many require video proof these days....

Beta Testers
285 posts
6,893 battles
2 hours ago, Belthorian said:

I would like to ask that the maid or Orleans cammo's for the Gascogne and the Richelieu Have some sort of cammo underneath the gold leaf. Having it set against the plain rusting metal background is very aesthetically unpleasing. The Dunkerque has a BEAUTIFUL cammo scheme but it is if the Cammo's for the Gascogne and Richelieu were just started and you ran out of time and they were shoved out the door unfinished. 

I second this, I recall seeing another thread where someone suggested a white paint base to replace the rusty steel - this is something I could get behind.

[OPGS]
Beta Testers
3,420 posts
5,843 battles
11 hours ago, Th3KrimzonD3mon said:

I do understand your point, however, some people like me are very visually oriented. I see patterns and especially disruptions in patterns very easy. So when I am playing the French ships, their cammo scheme seems to jump out at me and dominate my field of view during play. Not a big issue for most people but it is not a very difficult issue to solve either.

Sign in to follow this