You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Xcalib3r

Ranked 10 star glitch/bug?

9 comments in this topic

[UEFN]
Members
386 posts
11,681 battles

Last night I noticed when my team won the battle in rank 9, trying to get to rank 8 but i did not get any star, it happened 3 times on separate occasions and no i did not finish last, was either in top 3 or at 4th.  each time when it happened i had to close and reopen the game.  has anybody came across glitch like this? team won the battle but you are not rewarded with the star to progress to the next rank?

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,570 posts
8,995 battles
1 minute ago, Xcalib3r said:

Last night I noticed when my team won the battle in rank 9, trying to get to rank 8 but i did not get any star, it happened 3 times on separate occasions and no i did not finish last, was either in top 3 or at 4th.  each time when it happened i had to close and reopen the game.  has anybody came across glitch like this? team won the battle but you are not rewarded with the star to progress to the next rank?

Have you logged back in today to check your status, this might be a display bug.

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles

Or you didn't do enough to earn the star which is also a thing from my understanding.

[UEFN]
Members
386 posts
11,681 battles

so being in 3rd~7th place on a win will not get the star? 

Edited by Xcalib3r

[ICU]
Beta Testers
27 posts
6,900 battles

Did you have a match running when you joined a new one?

If you did the old one could have completed with a loss, then the one you were in gets a win and they cancel each other out.

[-K-]
[-K-]
Members
3,090 posts
12,646 battles

Yeah, if you leave a match and do another one while waiting to get your first ship back, the star count gets all screwed up and you have to restart the game to re-sync it.

[UEFN]
Members
386 posts
11,681 battles

no, wasn't from an unfinished match, one of our clan member mentioned the same thing the other day i thought he was just blowing smoke until it happened to me.

[VFW]
Members
931 posts
21,152 battles

Yup, happened to me within the Rank 10 play.  Reset the game and that cleared it and showed the star that was just won.

VR,

[LOU1]
Members
3,018 posts
8,124 battles

In the 11-15 Ranks, I have earned a star and sometimes the loading screen of the next battle doesn't show it has been added in the display.  All is right in the profile, though.