You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Stauffenberg44

Lemming Etiquette

5 comments in this topic

Members
3,562 posts
6,867 battles

I'm not really whining about it (it's a fact of life in randoms) but I'm seeing more and more of these teams; e.g. four battles today so far and three of them featured lemming teams, all three epic fail losses of course! Mildly irked tho' bemused, I offer

Lemming Etiquette

Lemmings.jpg.bb21ba01e4049c562bd51069a86fa9af.jpg

1) Everyone head one direction to an outside cap--leave no lemming behind.

2) When the lemming pack is formed try to stay as far to the back as possible--let others be spotted and take hits before you do.

3) Mill around outside the cap but don't enter until it's completely safe--let someone else enter the cap first.

4) Enter the cap and mill around for the rest of the battle as the reds grabbed the other two caps early on and now  pick you off one by one--in spite of your powerful 'Fishball Defense.'

Fishball.jpg.dc1a8306c7633f096428be8416424dd5.jpg

5) When decimated make a run for it to lessen HP repair costs. Cast blame about liberally (with added salt as needed of course!).

• Funny 2

Members
28 posts
4,995 battles

This is so accurate it's scary. And would be funny if it wasn't so damn true. Wargaming, it's time for a new Bad Advice video, entitled 'Lemming for the Win.'

Members
3,562 posts
6,867 battles
11 minutes ago, Trowa03 said:

This is so accurate it's scary. And would be funny if it wasn't so damn true. Wargaming, it's time for a new Bad Advice video, entitled 'Lemming for the Win.'

Yes and make a new special captain available--"Jack Lemming" with enhanced speed and Survivability Expert perks... to run and survive another loss.

Members
28 posts
4,995 battles
Just now, Stauffenberg44 said:

Yes and make a new special captain available--"Jack Lemming" with enhanced speed and Survivability Expert perks... to run and survive another loss.

And he should drive a french bb and use the speed boost to do it. 

Members
3,562 posts
6,867 battles

Oh be nice to the French. They didn't run at Verdun and Lyon is my favourite ship right now with her gift captain: 16-gun broadsides what's not to like?

Jack lemming for those US BB players that wallow around waaaaaaay back every second battle it seems.