Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ensign_Cthulhu

Curious question about scenario prizes

6 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Members
6,316 posts
4,264 battles

Why is it that a 10 point captain, with ongoing value to the player (four-star prize), is regarded as less valuable than 24 hours of premium time (five-star prize), which must be used immediately, and if unusuable through IRL circumstances is wasted?

[WOLF3]
Members
6,460 posts
2,405 battles

Pixels vs. $$.

[WAG]
Members
393 posts
7,524 battles
19 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

Why is it that a 10 point captain, with ongoing value to the player (four-star prize), is regarded as less valuable than 24 hours of premium time (five-star prize), which must be used immediately, and if unusuable through IRL circumstances is wasted?

For people with premium time already, the day just gets tacked onto the end. I think the 10pt captain is more valuable, which is nice that it is four point, as when the operations first started, some were a bit challenging to five star.

[CVA16]
Members
2,293 posts
9,867 battles
22 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

If you know you can't use the premium time, you could always sabotage your team to make it a 4-star win:cap_haloween:

[ARGSY]
Members
6,316 posts
4,264 battles
36 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

Pixels vs. $$.

This is true, but Premium time can be won by other means also. I would rather have the 10 point captains.

Edited by Ensign_Cthulhu

[HINON]
Members
9,031 posts

I think they wanted the captain to be more accessible for newer players.

Sign in to follow this