You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Zath

A reason to play scenarios again!

22 comments in this topic

[-K-]
WoWS Wiki Editor, Members, Supertester, WoWS Community Contributors
4,732 posts
15,384 battles

In case you missed it, there are now rewards for 5-starring scenarios again...  check it out!

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/scenario-missions/

Assuming NA runs the same missions as ASIA, we're in for a month of scenario embracing:

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/scenario-support-missions/

Edited by Lord_Zath
  • Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

My clan will love this.

Thanks Zath for bringing it to my attention.

NR8siUy.gif

[WOLF3]
Members
6,473 posts
2,414 battles

Well !!!  According to the solons that hang out nearby, WeeGee is trying to drive everyone to play Randoms.

Not.

[SEOP]
Members
1,291 posts
6 minutes ago, Lord_Zath said:

In case you missed it, there are now rewards for 5-starring scenarios again...  check it out!

https://worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/scenario-missions/

Assuming NA runs the same missions as ASIA, we're in for a month of scenario embracing:

https://worldofwarships.asia/en/news/common/scenario-support-missions/

nice looking rewards.  hopefully something similar finds its way to NA

[SEOP]
Members
1,291 posts
Just now, iDuckman said:

Well !!!  According to the solons that hang out nearby, WeeGee is trying to drive everyone to play Randoms.

Not.

nope -- that want us all to play T10 ranked in our Khabs

[NDA]
Supertester
4,847 posts
13,843 battles

While this makes Smaug of the Seven Seas happy, I can't but wonder how the Faithful Minions of Smaug feel about this. Those poor creators just finished Clan Battles and now are facing the the toxic salt mine know as Rank. Not to mention several Minions recently got promoted to SuperTester after faithful service. The mental strain must be intense. I'll be the first to admit the Narai mine was a profitable dig, there was an measure of relief felt by a majority of Minions when it was closed down. There is only so much grinding a Minion can take before the accumulated stress begins to take its toll. I humbly petition WG to have mercy on the souls of the grinders, Give the faithful grinders a rest before they break beyond repair.  

Edited by RedSeaBear

Members
9,980 posts

I see a world of salt in scenarios for this month....

Everyone will be blaming others for failing to get the 5th star....:Smile_amazed:

[WOLF3]
Members
6,473 posts
2,414 battles

Nah.  I'll blame my teammates for not letting me into the top 5.

BTW, somehow I got the impression that WG is planning to introduce a new Scenario near the end of the month.   Part of the US campaign?

Members
711 posts

looks like the PVE crowd will have to put up with random and ranked plebes screwing things up wholesale in scenarios :Smile_hiding:

;)

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

Members
9,980 posts
7 minutes ago, b101uk said:

looks like the PVE crowd will have to put up with random and ranked plebes screwing things up wholesale in scenarios :Smile_hiding:

;)

IS NO PLACE SAFE????? :Smile_amazed:

Spoiler

aw19l5Y.gif

• Funny 1

[RLGN]
Members
8,283 posts
17,327 battles
7 minutes ago, b101uk said:

;)

lol

Who knows?

[ARGSY]
Members
6,354 posts
4,288 battles
9 minutes ago, iDuckman said:

BTW, somehow I got the impression that WG is planning to introduce a new Scenario near the end of the month.   Part of the US campaign?

I want to know what happened to that Siege of Syracuse thing I was reading about.

Members
559 posts
2,431 battles

NOPE. A few credits or flags, not worth. Also they're just scenario missions, no reward for 5 star again. Unless a specific mission requires a 5 star, but the one in that link asked for a 3 star, and even a 3 star is rare in that op. Actually, completing it at all is rare. No thanks. Total waste of 20 minutes.

[WPP]
Members
519 posts
5,479 battles
25 minutes ago, awiggin said:

I see a world of salt in scenarios for this month....

Everyone will be blaming others for failing to get the 5th star....:Smile_amazed:

Luckily the rewards are really small (compared to 5 starring it the first time) and the EXP and credit grinds will still be the main reward.

[RKLES]
Members
7,214 posts
9,006 battles
8 minutes ago, 44_percenter said:

NOPE. A few credits or flags, not worth. Also they're just scenario missions, no reward for 5 star again. Unless a specific mission requires a 5 star, but the one in that link asked for a 3 star, and even a 3 star is rare in that op. Actually, completing it at all is rare. No thanks. Total waste of 20 minutes.

I do not usually have any trouble, so was easy way to pick up some Signal Flags and credits.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,473 posts
2,414 battles
42 minutes ago, Ensign_Cthulhu said:

I want to know what happened to that Siege of Syracuse thing I was reading about.

I think WG is hesitant to introduce death rays into the game.

[ARGSY]
Members
6,354 posts
4,288 battles
1 minute ago, iDuckman said:

I think WG is hesitant to introduce death rays into the game.

Odd. They were the ones who started it.

Halloween idea: take the death ray tower, turn it into a Martian war machine, put a British skin on the Mikasa and call it Thunderchild, and celebrate War of the Worlds' 120th anniversary!

(If you look at the cover art for the Jeff Wayne WOTW musical, the Thunderchild depicted virtually IS the Mikasa.)

[APOC]
Members
637 posts
11,747 battles
1 hour ago, RedSeaBear said:

While this makes Smaug of the Seven Seas happy, I can't but wonder how the Faithful Minions of Smaug feel about this. Those poor creators just finished Clan Battles and now are facing the the toxic salt mine know as Rank. Not to mention several Minions recently got promoted to SuperTester after faithful service. The mental strain must be intense. I'll be the first to admit the Narai mine was a profitable dig, there was an measure of relief felt by a majority of Minions when it was closed down. There is only so much grinding a Minion can take before the accumulated stress begins to take its toll. I humbly petition WG to have mercy on the souls of the grinders, Give the faithful grinders a rest before they break beyond repair.  

Send the Smaug my way. My informal operations division runs scenarios almost every night. Heck, they even start before I get on now.

Members
918 posts
2,449 battles
53 minutes ago, 44_percenter said:

Yeah you don't get awards for 5 starring this again so i wonder why everyone is so excited here.

Members
711 posts
1 minute ago, xalmgrey said:

Yeah you don't get awards for 5 starring this again so i wonder why everyone is so excited here.

a little bit extra, is better than nothing extra, if you have long had 5 stars but still play them.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,473 posts
2,414 battles
25 minutes ago, Lightninger said:

Send the Smaug my way. My informal operations division runs scenarios almost every night. Heck, they even start before I get on now.

That's because you're on the Left Coast, were the sun goes to die.

Members
559 posts
2,431 battles

Ok, I see they give a few flags for another 5 star. Still not worth. I actually entered the op last night because a couple guys in my clan were doing it. Failed.