You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
capt_joefoe

are battles saved for review? i have issues with friendly fire in a co-op

7 comments in this topic

Members
4 posts
2,609 battles

i tagged (name deleted) for unsporting behavior and chat.. he opened fire on me in a co-op just as we started. When we engaged enemies he started firing on me while I was in smoke. He was already pink. When i asked him to stop firing he called me a noob and continued firing. he made several more noob jokes until i was killed and the battle ended. The battle was Strait Co-op battle at 02.05.2018 09:02. Its one thing to fire upon allies and another to make rude remarks in chat. Wish I could see the rest of the chat before battle was won. Normally I ignore it but the repeated firing on me and then the comments pissed me off.

Edited by Player_9251338697

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,409 posts
9,562 battles

Welcome to the Forums.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
4,113 posts
8,680 battles
7 minutes ago, Player_9251338697 said:

i tagged for unsporting behavior and chat.. he opened fire on me in a co-op just as we started. When we engaged enemies he started firing on me while I was in smoke. He was already pink. When i asked him to stop firing he called me a noob and continued firing. he made several more noob jokes until i was killed and the battle ended. The battle was Strait Co-op battle at 02.05.2018 09:02. Its one thing to fire upon allies and another to make rude remarks in chat. Wish I could see the rest of the chat before battle was won. Normally I ignore it but the repeated firing on me and then the comments pissed me off.

You should not post their name, against the rules here.

[O_O]
Members
792 posts
4,781 battles

Good morning,

First, welcome to the forums.  I hope you find your time here helpful and constructive.

Second, and to answer your question; replays are not enabled by default in World of Warships, but they can be turned on.  Please note:  if you have to uninstall and reinstall the game you'll also have to follow these steps again.

Use this guide to enable your replays.  They will be maintained in a folder on your hard drive as long as you feel like keeping them around.  Please also note that most new patch releases will render replays from older versions of the game unwatchable.  Unless you archive old versions of the game, they'll just be wasted space.

Hope that answers your question!

-R

Edited by Mister_Rawr
True Fact #2405: Koalas only inhabit the continent of Australia because they can't get enough of flowing beer and chundering men. Heaven only knows why.
  • Cool 1

Members
4 posts
2,609 battles

Appreciate the quick responses. I removed the name as told. Sorry was just so pissed about the action and the comments he made. I was introduced to this game recently and like it. I usually don't post or participate in discussions until I decide I am going to continue playing. my name is a number because i wanted to see if my puter could handle the graphics before I registered. I have alot to learn and hope to be a regular player. Aiming sucks! lol. Again thanks and I will read the guides for forum.

• Cool 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
15,635 posts
9,035 battles

You have to manually turn on replays.

https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wows/articles/128/

The other and for some people easier option is from a mod pack such as the semi-official mod pack.

It is also in Aslain's mod pack.