Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Happy668

WG can we choose which ships to display in port?

9 comments in this topic

[WOLF1]
Members
2,034 posts

the ultimate solution, just add a checkbox on each ship, so we can pick those we like to display

right now choose by tier type ARP blah blah doesn't fit our needs

for example i don't want to show other ARP ships but the Takao since it will be my only T8 JPN cruiser, but right now can't do that. and i have too many ships to scroll around every time, if i can display only say 10 ships that i like, that will be great

• Boring 1

Members
2,156 posts
4,848 battles

right click -> set as primary ship

any ships you set as primary will always appear at the front. you can do it to as many ships as you want.

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,837 posts
11,180 battles
Just now, MidnightShamalan said:

right click -> set as primary ship

any ships you set as primary will always appear at the front. you can do it to as many ships as you want.

Or you can set to nation, tier and type of ship

Members
3,489 posts
6,187 battles

Use the filters for the carousel to get what you want.  What ever matches the  filter will show up starting on the left side of the carousel.

[TCANS]
Beta Testers
127 posts
870 battles

A bit off(side?)-topic, but how do people get multiple rows of ships to show (like I see in videos)?

[OO7]
Members
2,092 posts
8,218 battles
7 minutes ago, Griphos said:

A bit off(side?)-topic, but how do people get multiple rows of ships to show (like I see in videos)?

Its in the carousel settings I believe, either the one to the left or right, forgot which one exactly 

• Cool 1

[KEGEL]
Members
110 posts
5,490 battles

Yeah you can set your favourite ships as 'Primary', apply filters and increase the carousel to 4 rows but there's no option to hide ships. 

All the above does is chuck all the unfiltered ships to the far right on your scroll-bar under a mask.

I'd really like the option to completely hide or reserve ships. That way I could drop my carousel from 4 to 2. Four rows is a bit 'too busy' under the current UI scaling.

A hide option would also drastically reduce the scroll-bar.

Also be nice to add UI scaling to large resolutions/monitors but that's a whole other kettle of fish.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,894 posts
10,708 battles
1 hour ago, SlightlyComatose said:

Yeah you can set your favourite ships as 'Primary', apply filters and increase the carousel to 4 rows but there's no option to hide ships. 

All the above does is chuck all the unfiltered ships to the far right on your scroll-bar under a mask.

I'd really like the option to completely hide or reserve ships. That way I could drop my carousel from 4 to 2. Four rows is a bit 'too busy' under the current UI scaling.

Also be nice to add UI scaling to large resolutions/monitors but that's a whole other kettle of fish.

Agree. Wish we could hide/drydock/reserve ships we don't use. I have been asking for this for a while. Of WG and on Aslains but no joy. Such a simple thing that would be such a big help.

[WOLF1]
Members
2,034 posts
1 hour ago, SlightlyComatose said:

this is exactly what i want

Edited by Happy668

Sign in to follow this