Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
NeutralState

Finally! Suffered for Weeks

12 comments in this topic

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,175 battles

Suffered through radars, giant hydros, superior DDs, not to mention win rate farming CV plus 2 divisions...

Weeks, weeeeeeks! Finally...

shot-18.05.01_19.27.59-0893.jpg

• Cool 2

[SIDE]
Members
1,414 posts

I don’t know what that is....

Congratulations on the achievement though!!

[SF-A]
Members
2,893 posts
5,686 battles

Nice work! Wear it with pride.

1 minute ago, thebigblue said:

This marks that he has achieved a significant average damage in T10 DDs over 100 battles. This is probably hardest to get in DDs, given the capabilities of other types of ships at T10.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,591 battles
10 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

Suffered through radars, giant hydros, superior DDs, not to mention win rate farming CV plus 2 divisions...

Weeks, weeeeeeks! Finally...

shot-18.05.01_19.27.59-0893.jpg

Awesome man Congrats:Smile_great:

Members
1,149 posts
3,141 battles

That's something that's been on my "to-do" list. I'll probably get there on the grind to Khabarovsk. 

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,175 battles
2 hours ago, thebigblue said:

64000 avg dmg or above in IJN T10 DD for the most recent 100 games.

Members
9,434 posts
11,601 battles

i am 20 match away from dd one,  but already got the cruiser , so taking it slow now.     

[RE]
Members
485 posts
18,145 battles

I am struggling with last DD emblem, at 10 it feels like I have to do the spotting and less shooting a lot more, so to many games where I do little damage

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,175 battles
Just now, Darthvader_9 said:

I am struggling with last DD emblem, at 10 it feels like I have to do the spotting and less shooting a lot more, so to many games where I do little damage

It's pure suffering all the way down. But with Shitmakaze's 12 km torps, damage farm is easy if you send a few spreads towards the commonly camped map areas. Average dmg can easily be farmed by simply surviving till mid game, find a BB, and send a few torps its way. 

Some games where you have a potatos CV against a 3 men CV win rate farming division can be very tough, had more than a few zero damage games against those divisions. But over all, if the wall of skill  is spammed right, a game can easily be 100k dmg or above and pads your average damage.

[RE]
Members
485 posts
18,145 battles
2 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

It's pure suffering all the way down. But with Shitmakaze's 12 km torps, damage farm is easy if you send a few spreads towards the commonly camped map areas. Average dmg can easily be farmed by simply surviving till mid game, find a BB, and send a few torps its way. 

Some games where you have a potatos CV against a 3 men CV win rate farming division can be very tough, had more than a few zero damage games against those divisions. But over all, if the wall of skill  is spammed right, a game can easily be 100k dmg or above and pads your average damage.

I will give that a go again, tx

Sign in to follow this