Sign in to follow this  
Infinite_Sadness

Why dose my name removal come with a 1 day ban

13 comments in this topic

[SQUAD]
Members
4 posts
16,068 battles

So my in game name use to be H3ntai_Is_Art and so i was just playing around doing my thing and then took a break from this and then alt tabbed back to the game to find this that my name is a Violation the name i've had for close to a year now that i have posted on a few posts on the WG you tube and facebook sites but just now have been banned for it? if anyone could at least give me a good enough reason why this is what it is that would be great

https://gyazo.com/f59382dc158b27491fbf58c4bd330d3d

[HAG]
Beta Testers
318 posts
4,074 battles

Maybe someone reported it with a screenshot lots of Anime haters here

[NDA]
Supertester, Alpha Tester
5,479 posts
4,069 battles

Welcome to the forums! Sorry to hear about the ban.

Bans depend on the severity of the rule violation. I’m guessing your username violated a rule in Section 3 of the game rules. You can check it out here: https://forum.worldofwarships.com/announcement/20-world-of-warships-game-rules/

As for the one-year-later ban, maybe it’s because a moderator only just noticed it. Or it was noticed/reported by someone who found your username inappropriate.  Either way, it’s not a good idea to discuss the ban here. And we don’t have the specifics regarding your ban. Try sending a ticket to WG Support: https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/

• Cool 1

[LOU1]
Members
3,052 posts
8,140 battles

That form of anime is, how should I say it, more physically focused than most.  I can easily see how it would trigger people, as well as, get blocked by some filter software if spelled out.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,625 battles

doubt it really bothered anyone what probably happened is somebody was being spitefull and found a way to target you sorry about that there is a lot of losers out there who would do anything just to negatively effect someone

[WOLF1]
Members
619 posts
12,934 battles
59 minutes ago, RenamedUser_1007795887 said:

So my in game name use to be H3ntai_Is_Art

You got cute with the screen name got away with it for a year but honestly man it should be no surprise what happened to ya, use your head next time.

• Cool 2

[NGA]
Alpha Tester
9,685 posts
3,928 battles
10 minutes ago, knice_destroyer said:

You got cute with the screen name got away with it for a year but honestly man it should be no surprise what happened to ya, use your head next time.

Use the correct one you mean?

Members
2,501 posts
5,487 battles

If someone had this license plate and someone complained more than likely your DMV will investigate it and have it returned..  

hentai1.jpg

Sign in to follow this