You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Panzer1113

Missouri Still a Credit ATM

24 comments in this topic

Members
1,458 posts
12,310 battles

Still love the credit earning of the Missouri - pop a few flags, have a couple of good games and this.  Silver, falling from the sky!!!!!

shot-18.05.01_14.55.46-0704.jpg

shot-18.04.30_19.55.06-0336.jpg

• Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 2

[FML]
Members
1,751 posts
10,116 battles
10 minutes ago, Panzer1113 said:

Still love the credit earning of the Missouri - pop a few flags, have a couple of good games and this.  Silver, falling from the sky!!!!!

Good battles, but strange results - your first battle did materially more damage and got a cap, but less XP and credits than the second. We’re you smashing a lot of DDs in the second one?

Members
1,458 posts
12,310 battles
52 minutes ago, UltimateNewbie said:

Good battles, but strange results - your first battle did materially more damage and got a cap, but less XP and credits than the second. We’re you smashing a lot of DDs in the second one?

2nd match, cruisers and a DD kill, first game BBs most of the damage

[DAY]
Members
1,178 posts
11,694 battles

dont forget to use the french campaign camo on it 

or gamescom camo if you still have any left

[SEP]
Members
439 posts
12,705 battles
2 minutes ago, jason199506 said:

dont forget to use the french campaign camo on it 

or gamescom camo if you still have any left

Well there's a screenshot right there of him using a french camo on it.

Members
1,154 posts
6,917 battles

yep.  made the most out of the few days of premium i had.

you don't even need high damage to crack the 1 mil mark.  i was hoping to crack the 2 mil mark on a few of those games, but no.  it was not to be. 

Screenshot 2018-04-29 08.45.33.png

Screenshot 2018-05-01 02.25.41.png

Screenshot 2018-04-30 12.49.11.png

Screenshot 2018-04-27 09.05.02.png

[DAY]
Members
1,178 posts
11,694 battles
15 minutes ago, grumpymunky said:

Well there's a screenshot right there of him using a french camo on it.

as a loyal user of camo remover+anime ship skin, i did not recognize anything in the screenshots.....

im just saying that cuz his credit numbers seemed a bit low compared to his damage numbers

Edited by jason199506

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,175 battles

This MIssouri earns more credit than MoreSushi talk.

Does the MO have a inbuild higher credit multiplier? If not, then it's pretty mathematically impossible for it to earn more than Musashi. 

Is it because MO is more accurate so it damages cruisers more thus earns higher % dmg to target and that translates into more credits? Don't think this is the case because Musashi's avg exp is 1650, MO is 1605. It's negligible difference. 

Or it is just confirmation bias?

Edited by NeutralState

[HAG]
Beta Testers
318 posts
4,074 battles

Missouri has a better credit multiplayer it.is why they removed it from purchase lol it broke the economy

[SEP]
Members
439 posts
12,705 battles
20 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

Does the MO have an inbuilt higher credit multiplier?

Yes.

Members
1,154 posts
6,917 battles
40 minutes ago, NeutralState said:

Does the MO have a inbuild higher credit multiplier? If not, then it's pretty mathematically impossible for it to earn more than Musashi. 

Is it because MO is more accurate so it damages cruisers more thus earns higher % dmg to target and that translates into more credits? Don't think this is the case because Musashi's avg exp is 1650, MO is 1605. It's negligible difference. 

Mo earns more than the Mu.

on top of that, the Mo is more well rounded of a BB.  It has better AA for CVs, and radar for DDs and cruisers.  it is not as good at dealing with BBs, but it still does a find job.

shooting DDs is more profitable than shooting BBs per point of damage. 1k damage to a DD is far damage than 1k to a BB % wise.    and because the Mo shoots DDs more often, it will earn more because of that alone. 

[LEGIO]
Members
2,990 posts
5,408 battles
1 hour ago, justdags said:

Missouri has a better credit multiplayer it.is why they removed it from purchase lol it broke the economy

Evidence that it broke the economy?

[HAG]
Beta Testers
318 posts
4,074 battles
9 hours ago, Lampshade_M1A2 said:

Evidence that it broke the economy?

General consensus among large portion of the player base, and I believe I heard a couple of CC's mention it as well but don't quote me on that.

Members
599 posts

Yes, If you did not get Mo I am sorry. She has become my Credit ATM. Also a quick way to get the daily three containers. I think the lowest credits I have ever got was a game of maybe ten hits and then taken out by a lot of torps for 385k. That is the low end outlier. I think the avg for MO was 800k, could be higher now.   

I would think it will come back either as a free xp ship for a lot more than 750k  or a very low probability Santa Crate ship.

Economy- Mo Owners just do not run out of credits. The only thing stopping me is doubloons and experience points. 

Edited by Toxic_Potato

[POP]
Members
854 posts
9,740 battles

I am a Mo owner and I'm chronically low on credits.

The problems with earning credits with the Mo is you actually have to play the Mo.  (and do somewhat reasonable..)

For me, its not that fun a ship to drive, you've really got to work.

I bought a couple perma camos for my favorite ships and now I have fun, but a little low on credits..

[LEGIT]
Members
380 posts
8,585 battles

Yeah I also own a MO, and as someone without premium, and without a lot of signals, I can say that breaking the 1 million is a lot harder than most people advertise it to be. Without signals and premium you need to cause in the area of 250k damage to break the 1 million credits earned... A more average credit income number is somewhere around 500k, before servicing and consumables cost, so maybe a net profit of 350k creds a game.

[WOLF2]
Beta Testers
3,866 posts
5,255 battles
15 hours ago, Panzer1113 said:

This just in. . . Earth is round!  Film at 11:00.

[SF-3]
Members
1,507 posts
8,107 battles

I think with all the flags and camo my best was 2.3 mil, and I think I have cracked 2 mil a couple other times as well, in what I would say were good, but not great games.

As for breaking the economy, it broke me out of credit hell. I had so many ships I couldn't buy that were unlocked because of lack of credits. Now I just have to play a few games in the MO and I am back up on credits and can get whatever ship I want.

[WOLFB]
Members
450 posts
3,836 battles

So after they made the Missouri unavailable, what replaces it? Which ship(s) are currently available that have the same multiplier to credit earnings?

Members
1,154 posts
6,917 battles
10 minutes ago, Jester_of_War said:

So after they made the Missouri unavailable, what replaces it? Which ship(s) are currently available that have the same multiplier to credit earnings?

nothing replaced the Mo in credit making, but the Mu did replace it as the free xp tier 9 ship.  the Mu to be fair can still make plenty of credits, but not as good as the Mo.

Members
635 posts
738 battles
1 hour ago, Frederick_The_Great said:

nothing replaced the Mo in credit making, but the Mu did replace it as the free xp tier 9 ship.  the Mu to be fair can still make plenty of credits, but not as good as the Mo.

Best ships in order behind the Mo would be the Kii and Roma with the Kobayashi camos, Moresushi, and the Eugen with one of the special camos.

15 hours ago, NeutralState said:

It's not confirmation bias, the Mo pends less credits per shot, and the ship itself has a credit multiplier and is T9.

360 posts
194 battles
17 hours ago, UltimateNewbie said:

It might be that in the first game he was top tier and in second game was not.

Beta Testers
397 posts
3,655 battles

Missouri is great for credit earning, especially if like me, you prefer to just relax with your ships and shoot stuff in Co-Op, as it let's you earn the credits to keep your ships going with ease.

Really glad I got mine cause she's very much been worth it.