Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
slokill_1

crash crash crash

19 comments in this topic

Members
1,301 posts
21,070 battles

Every day now since the last update the game has crashed on me at least once.  I ran the check system integrity thing or whatever it is on the sign in page too.

Used to happen only once every 10 days or 2 weeks.

[NEUTR]
Members
2,207 posts
6,176 battles

Ahhhh
(Crash, Crash, Crash)
Ahhhh
Do you like my Bote?
(My Bote, my bote,)

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

Send Support a Ticket.

They in-turn will send you a link to Run a deep search integrity check.

If they find a problem they will either fix it or explain what you need to do.

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,862 posts
19,057 battles

You need to get some Insurance for all those crashes 

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,849 posts
10,635 battles

Me too and I have never really had any issues with the game. 3 X's since the update now. Goes down mid game. Would be a shame to get reported as afk and receive a penalty when it is not my fault.

[BBC]
Members
933 posts
12,324 battles

1 critical error   game freeze per day for me.  have to close the game then re open it.    all since last patch,.

[FML]
Members
1,767 posts
10,138 battles
1 hour ago, slokill_1 said:

Every day now since the last update the game has crashed on me at least once.  I ran the check system integrity thing or whatever it is on the sign in page too.

Happening to me too, particularly since the last patch. Even got an AFK penalty from it, great new system.

Been getting a new error too, where my camera no longer follows my ship and stats in place (can look around). Ship can drive off, shoot etc but can’t aim. Had it twice in three days. 

[BBC]
Members
933 posts
12,324 battles

that camera think has a key for it, i cant remember, but i also  had that its a key combo  for free camera

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles

Really? All these people complain about crashes but it hasn't happened to me once since the update, and I'm on a laptop. 

Then again Kancolle has been crashing on me alot lately so maybe my problems just migrated. 

[TMS]
Members
1,735 posts
22,088 battles
1 hour ago, slokill_1 said:

Yes it is crash happy, instead of the lag and low fps that was introduced a while ago if you played 15 battles or so without closing the client, now it crashes around that many battles.

Members
161 posts
1,304 battles
9 minutes ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Really? All these people complain about crashes but it hasn't happened to me once since the update, and I'm on a laptop. 

For real right. I'm using a two-year-old ultrabook - not exactly a gaming machine - and have only had one crash ever.

[TMS]
Members
1,735 posts
22,088 battles
9 minutes ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

Then again Kancolle has been crashing on me alot lately so maybe my problems just migrated. 

The low FPS  issue did not affect everyone either that does not mean there is not an issue hence WG made a vid on them tracking down the issue and fixing it..

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
2 minutes ago, coletrain_commander said:

For real right. I'm using a two-year-old ultrabook - not exactly a gaming machine - and have only had one crash ever.

Actually ironically before this update I was having crash problems.

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
1 minute ago, Final8ty said:

The low FPS  issue did not affect everyone either that does not mean there is not an issue hence WG made a vid on them tracking down the issue and fixing it..

I'm not saying it isn't an issue, just that the forums are not really the place for this kind of stuff. 

[TMS]
Members
1,735 posts
22,088 battles
1 minute ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

I'm not saying it isn't an issue, just that the forums are not really the place for this kind of stuff. 

Say that first then.

But i disagree, ppl need to know if others are having the issue, how else are they going to do that.

Edited by Final8ty

Alpha Tester
3,666 posts
7,176 battles
3 minutes ago, Final8ty said:

Say that first then.

But i disagree, ppl need to know if others are having the issue, how else are they going to do that.

First; I'm sarcastic by nature and after seeing about 10 threads on this issue I get really annoyed and even more sarcastic. 

Two; Issues like this are for support, not the forums. Individual connection issues don't need to be posted here.

[TMS]
Members
1,735 posts
22,088 battles
1 minute ago, Fog_Repair_Ship_Akashi said:

First; I'm sarcastic by nature and after seeing about 10 threads on this issue I get really annoyed and even more sarcastic. 

Two; Issues like this are for support, not the forums. Individual connection issues don't need to be posted here.

Don't read the thread if you don't like them

Players cant see others support tickets or how many have been sent or how common the issue is without posting on the forum and because of that you have no idea that the people posting on the forum have not already sent in a support ticket as well.

Members
42 posts

Don't know what all the fuss is about. I've never had a cr----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Funny 2

Sign in to follow this