Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
_Dracarys

best BB for ranked?

8 comments in this topic

Members
821 posts
6,190 battles

i have all five tier 10 BBs with 19 point captains. I am generally a well balanced BB player (where as I suck at DM and Mino for cruisers). Assuming I have equal skill level for all BBs, which BB is the strongest? so far I have had good results for Montana, but I have heard GK is pretty terrible for ranked, and I have not had enough games in the Republique to form my own opinion.

Members
906 posts
10 battles
Just now, _Dracarys said:

i have all five tier 10 BBs with 19 point captains. I am generally a well balanced BB player (where as I suck at DM and Mino for cruisers). Assuming I have equal skill level for all BBs, which BB is the strongest? so far I have had good results for Montana, but I have heard GK is pretty terrible for ranked, and I have not had enough games in the Republique to form my own opinion.

Personally, I do not think there is one "Best" battleship for ranked player. It is all about your playstyle and your comfort level with each ship. I have the Yamato and the Montana, technically the Yamato is a much better ship but I PLAY better in the Montana because it suits my playstyle better.

[DAY]
Members
1,186 posts
11,774 battles

what you are most comfortable in is the best

rank comes down to "making the least mistake", which isnt all that easy to do in ships you arent that familiar with

[FAP]
Members
42 posts
4,259 battles

The one that doesn't camp and supports the plan, whatever the plan may be.  

• Boring 1

Members
395 posts
6,327 battles

I find republique is my fav so far, (I have them all except for GK) it feels compentent supporting pushes on entrenched island hugging cruisers, can navigate around in tighter spaces near caps, is not as strong in open water imo but because of that it causes me to stay with my DDs which is a good plan in 7v7, has the speed to keep close enough to DD when going to caps at start of match.

[UEFN]
Members
389 posts
11,813 battles

Have not try my Yamato and Montana, but so far i'm confident and comfortable playing the Conqueror aggressively, I do not sit back and snipe, I brawl with it and i use AP very often.  I was fortunate to have had a competent and good Montana fighting along side me, two of us against  2x DM and 2x Montana.

conq1.JPG

conq2.JPG

conq3.JPG

Edited by Xcalib3r

Sign in to follow this