Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
bubbleboy264

It’s not my fault my game crashed, so why am I still put on pink status

9 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

316
[WOLF4]
Members
403 posts
5,418 battles

This new system is worse. My game has been crashing lately and I’m trying everything to fix it, but it still keeps happening, and it’s not my fault. Just yesterday it crashed and I was set to pink for leaving the game early when I didn’t, it’s not my fault my game quit on me, and no I can’t just go get a new computer. I’m worried that I’ll be orange if it happens again, and I’ll be punished for no reason. This isn’t fair, automated systems like this can never take things out of your control into account, there’s no flexibility. What am I supposed to do? This isn’t fair, please can someone help

  • Cool 1
  • Boring 1
  • Bad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,244
[WOLF3]
Members
6,480 posts
2,430 battles

200_s.gif

In a shooting war, this sh!t happens.

 

Don't worry about it; it's just a warning.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
160
[AWP]
Members
784 posts
3,066 battles

Repair? Reinstall? If your game is crashing repetitively, it is your fault. What is your pc? Updated drivers? Do you know why it is crashing?

If your game crashes you can just rejoin before the battle ends and you won’t go pink. Most battles last for 10mins or so and it shouldn’t take but a minute to get back into the game. You need to explain a little more.

  • Cool 2
  • Bad 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
148
[S0L0]
Beta Testers
500 posts
3,672 battles

Your game keeps crashing and u cant figure out why yet you continue to try to play?  You dont see a problem with that?  Maybe try coop only until your client is stable

  • Cool 1
  • Bad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,826
[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
20 minutes ago, bubbleboy264 said:

This new system is worse. My game has been crashing lately and I’m trying everything to fix it, but it still keeps happening, and it’s not my fault. Just yesterday it crashed and I was set to pink for leaving the game early when I didn’t, it’s not my fault my game quit on me, and no I can’t just go get a new computer. I’m worried that I’ll be orange if it happens again, and I’ll be punished for no reason. This isn’t fair, automated systems like this can never take things out of your control into account, there’s no flexibility. What am I supposed to do? This isn’t fair, please can someone help

Send in a Ticket to Support.

If they receive the quantity I suspect they will,

WG just might drop the whole Idea of the Gulag.

  • Bad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Members
67 posts
21,531 battles
1 minute ago, missile742 said:

Your game keeps crashing and u cant figure out why yet you continue to try to play?  You dont see a problem with that?  Maybe try coop only until your client is stable

You are penalized for afk/tk, unsporting conduct in coop, just as you are in randoms. You can turn pink and or orange, no difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
79
[UEFN]
Members
390 posts
11,813 battles

whenever my game froze or crash, i force close it from task manager and reopen the game to resume the game play, less than 2min down time, you should not be turning pink if you tried to get back on and resume.  one time i even had to hit the reset button to completely reboot my machine, once the system came back on and game loaded back in i was able to resume the game, granted if you're in the middle of a brawl and your machine crashed and the battle ended right after, then you're SOL.

If your game crash constantly, it is YOUR problem, mine only froze once awhile and every single time i was able to resume within minutes.  If you got a dinosaur computer, change your graphic settings to low on everything, and play it on lower resolution like in 720P if your GPU can't keep up.  If your windows constantly crash, reimage/reinstall it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10
[78TH]
Members
96 posts
4,556 battles

Hmmm there may be more to it than just your game crashing. As I had a game crash yesterday, and expected to be pink when i logged back in...but when i did log back in the game, the match was still going on i was sunk and not pink nor did i become pink after that game was over. So who knows i guess :Smile_great:

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
148
[S0L0]
Beta Testers
500 posts
3,672 battles
5 hours ago, swampwater77 said:

You are penalized for afk/tk, unsporting conduct in coop, just as you are in randoms. You can turn pink and or orange, no difference.

My point was going AFK in Co-Op won’t cost anyone the game unless they’re all potatoes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×