Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Dr_Wigglespank

What is the doubloon price of the Texas?

18 comments in this topic

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
630 posts
1,182 battles

I'd like to take advantage of the camo sale and need some doubloons. The Texas is on sale for $10 and I was wondering just how many doubloons I'd get with that deal since I already own it. The wiki only shows that it's a promo and gives no doubloon price.

This is perhaps a bigger question: Will I still receive doubloons even though I received the Texas as a reward through the player invite system? I'd hate to buy it and receive credits instead.

Members
9,984 posts
5 minutes ago, Dr_Wigglespank said:

I'd like to take advantage of the camo sale and need some doubloons. The Texas is on sale for $10 and I was wondering just how many doubloons I'd get with that deal since I already own it. The wiki only shows that it's a promo and gives no doubloon price.

This is perhaps a bigger question: Will I still receive doubloons even though I received the Texas as a reward through the player invite system? I'd hate to buy it and receive credits instead.

5150 dubloons, + camo, port slot and captain.

As far as being a gift....no idea....perhaps someone has already done it and will post here...

My guess is you would get the doubloons, Graf spee was a reward ship, and I got the doubloon value.

Edited by awiggin
  • Cool 1

[AWP]
Members
784 posts
3,059 battles

If you have the ship in port and you pay real money for it, you get the doubloon value. Real money = doubloons, in game reward and you already have the ship = silver.

• Cool 1

[WOLF3]
[WOLF3]
Members
16,169 posts
14,605 battles

NVM my post was irrelevant to the thread.

Edited by HazeGrayUnderway

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
32 minutes ago, Dr_Wigglespank said:

If you go try to sell it you can see the silver price, divide by 750 and you will have the dubloon conversion value. Lert taught me that :cap_cool:

Edited by w4spl3g

[O_O]
Members
4,427 posts
9,599 battles

I got Texas free through the Twitch promo.  I bought the Texas with this sale and banked the doubloons.  If you already have the Stars and Stripes camo, you will also get 1.5M silver (I think?  I didn't get that camo with the Twitch promo).

Buy with confidence, it is a great deal.

[SF-3]
Members
1,536 posts
8,166 battles
1 hour ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

If you have the ship in port and you pay real money for it, you get the doubloon value. Real money = doubloons, in game reward and you already have the ship = silver.

Does this apply to non-premium ships? Like the Steam sale for the Graf Spee? I was under the impression if owned a silver ship you would get silver.

[O_O]
Members
4,427 posts
9,599 battles
1 minute ago, Kevs02Accord said:

Does this apply to non-premium ships? Like the Steam sale for the Graf Spee? I was under the impression if owned a silver ship you would get silver.

Graf Spee IS a premium...

Members
9,984 posts

n/m read it wrong.

Edited by awiggin

[O_O]
Members
4,427 posts
9,599 battles

Real money = doubloons, in game reward and you already have the ship = silver.

This is not correct.  *Edit - Ah, I understand what you mean...if you have a ship already, and you THEN earn it again in-game, I believe you are right.  However, regardless of how you obtained a premium ship, if you buy it again you will get doubloon value for the second purchase.

Edited by desmo_2

[AWP]
Members
784 posts
3,059 battles
5 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

This is not correct.  *Edit - Ah, I understand what you mean...if you have a ship already, and you THEN earn it again in-game, I believe you are right.  However, regardless of how you obtained a premium ship, if you buy it again you will get doubloon value for the second purchase.

Sorry, yeah I see how that’s confusing. If you have the ship, no matter how you get it and you buy it for real money you will get doubloons. If you have it, no matter how you get it and earn it in game then you get silver.

[SF-3]
Members
1,536 posts
8,166 battles
22 minutes ago, desmo_2 said:

Graf Spee IS a premium...

oh crap, your right! how many dubs is it worth?

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
5,894 posts
10,708 battles
2 hours ago, Dr_Wigglespank said:

8 minutes ago, Kevs02Accord said:

I grabbed all 4 deals. I had 3 of the 4 ships and I had the TX camo. Only one I didn't have was Ishizuchi. This is the compensation you get for the other 3 (doubloons) and the camo (credits) if you had them already...

• Anshan + port slot + 6pt Capt + 1500 doubloons = $9.99 (I had the ship so got 3750 doubloons)
  • Graf Spee + port slot + 6pt Capt + 500 doubloons = $9.99 (had the ship so got 4700 doubloons)
  • Texas + port slot + 6pt Capt + Stars & Stripes Perma Camo = $9.99 (had the ship and camo so got 5150 doubloons and 1,500,000 credits)
Edited by AdmiralThunder

[PVE]
[PVE]
Beta Testers
1,686 posts
3,832 battles
24 minutes ago, Kevs02Accord said:

You get 18,050 doubloons in total from all 4 ship specials

[WOLF3]
Members
6,478 posts
2,422 battles
41 minutes ago, Kevs02Accord said:

4700 D + the 500 D in the bundle.   So for $10, 5200 D, a 6-pt captain, permanent camo, and a port slot.  Can't beat that with a stick.

Edited by iDuckman
Can't add

[WOLF9]
Beta Testers
630 posts
1,182 battles

After reading the replies, I went ahead and bought it. I got the doubloons, camo, slot and captain.

Thanks everyone for the help.

Sign in to follow this