Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017

Invisible but perpetually honking ship???

16 comments in this topic

Members
363 posts
2,175 battles

So today we encountered something truly bizzaire : there's this cruiser that slipped into our base so naturually we tried to purge him out. But strangely we couldn't detect it, we formed a perfect triangle with its LKP in rough;y the middle. Nobody could detect him. On the other hand, it's honking non-stop.

Wut is goin on?

• Bad 1

[NOBS]
Members
522 posts
5,870 battles

Rip in the time/space continuum

• Funny 1

[KP]
Beta Testers
1,824 posts
11,180 battles

TBH if you honk your horn you should be detected, like a firing in smoke rule and distance.

[O_O]
Members
4,399 posts
9,515 battles

Sometimes I have seen a bug where a ship sinks but its horn continues to blow until the game ends.  Quite annoying, that.

[P2W]
[P2W]
Members
1,240 posts
1 hour ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

So today we encountered something truly bizzaire : there's this cruiser that slipped into our base so naturually we tried to purge him out. But strangely we couldn't detect it, we formed a perfect triangle with its LKP in rough;y the middle. Nobody could detect him. On the other hand, it's honking non-stop.

Wut is goin on?

There is a bug with the horn I don' think they've fixed yet where it stays on permanently even on dead ships sometimes. On live ones you can literally use the noise to lead you to them because it will get louder like audio RDF.

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts
3 hours ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

Wut is goin on?

Please someone turn this into a creepypasta. "I Have no Ship But I Must Honk"

Edited by TTK_Aegis

[SALVO]
Members
188 posts
11,992 battles

go cap his base.... that will teach him

[-K-]
Supertester
5,153 posts
8,946 battles

I get that about 1 in 10 games. Not sure what triggers it, but a ship horn will persist no matter how far away I move from the wreck. It's like the soul of the dead ship decided to haunt me for the remainder of the game. Effectively Chinese torture. 

[TBOW]
Members
1,251 posts
10,669 battles

I disabled the horn on my own ship, about 1-2 days after it got put in game.  It was too annoying.

[OPEC]
Members
943 posts
5,108 battles

Had a game last week in which one player's stock chat messages alternated between two statements for the entire match (about 10 minutes).  Thought it was intentional at first, but it turned out it was just incredibly annoying - and a good approach for a reeducation camp!

[OPG]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,891 posts
10,457 battles

Is a sekrit technique, pass down forany generation threw my famury

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,446 posts
6,771 battles
8 minutes ago, delp5117 said:

Had a game last week in which one player's stock chat messages alternated between two statements for the entire match (about 10 minutes).  Thought it was intentional at first, but it turned out it was just incredibly annoying - and a good approach for a reeducation camp!

That is pretty un american off you.

[BLUMR]
Members
2,048 posts
7,227 battles
4 hours ago, AkiyamaSaneyuki_2017 said:

Wut is goin on?

If you have a ship that sinks and blows the horn, it will stay on forever. this is also the case if you blow your horn as soon as game ends. Now the only way to fix this (since it travels through games and stays with you pretty much) is to restart your game

[KNMSU]
Members
3,368 posts
3,941 battles
3 hours ago, desmo_2 said:

Sometimes I have seen a bug where a ship sinks but its horn continues to blow until the game ends.  Quite annoying, that.

Same. Seen it a few times, including in a match last night. I absolutely hate that bug.

Sign in to follow this