Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
USMC2145

Ranks 15-11

14 comments in this topic

[_AFW_]
Members
986 posts
7,021 battles

I am fully convinced that we are all dead and ranks 15-11 is a special purgatory for world of warship players. Now i could be wrong but i keep seeing DD suiciding like crazed demons, BB sitting in the back waving crosses screaming BACK BACK you unclean torpedoes while fighting off CA fire demons and CA being torcherd with steel projectiles falling from heaven above. But, seriously folks 15-11 not a happy place this time around, lol.  

Edited by Shadow_NA
  • Funny 1

[_AFW_]
Members
986 posts
7,021 battles
1 minute ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

you forgot HE spamming bbs...

Thank you :Smile_great:

[WOLF9]
Members
1,110 posts

You left out the part that seeing a cv in every match is getting really old really fast.

[-BRS-]
Members
890 posts
7,637 battles
7 minutes ago, Doombeagle said:

You left out the part that seeing a cv in every match is getting really old really fast.

I've haven't seen 1 yet...

[NEON]
[NEON]
Alpha Tester, In AlfaTesters
31 posts
4,334 battles

many premium ships and few hands :cap_book:

• Cool 1

[SC]
Alpha Tester
128 posts
5,500 battles

For some reason this ranked seems extra hard so far in those ranks, I have played over 40 matches and started at 14 and went back to 15 and stayed there for almost 30 matches, now I am up to 13 but that took another 10 matches today and I got lucky and won 5 in a how all the sudden, didn't change my play style just didn't have potato teams.  

[RLGN]
Members
8,297 posts
17,360 battles
32 minutes ago, Shadow_NA said:

I am fully convinced that we are all dead and ranks 15-11 is a special purgatory for world of warship players. Now i could be wrong but i keep seeing DD suiciding like crazed demons, BB sitting in the back waving crosses screaming BACK BACK you unclean torpedoes while fighting off CA fire demons and CA being torcherd with steel projectiles falling from heaven above. But, seriously folks 15-11 not a happy place this time around, lol.  

21 minutes ago, Doombeagle said:

2 minutes ago, ganser said:

many premium ships and few hands :cap_book:

1 minute ago, Seagrizzly said:

For some reason this ranked seems extra hard so far in those ranks, I have played over 40 matches and started at 14 and went back to 15 and stayed there for almost 30 matches, now I am up to 13 but that took another 10 matches today and I got lucky and won 5 in a how all the sudden, didn't change my play style just didn't have potato teams.  

All of the above and more; why I play to get my season flag at Rank 15, and that's it; thank you very much, each time Ranked comes around.

To me, ranked offers NOTHING i can't just as easily find for less grief in other game modes.

[YETI]
Members
106 posts
4,646 battles

Got to R11 in 64 matches, than promptly dropped to R14 and took another 25 matches to get back to R12.   My goal is to reach R10 play 1 match and stop.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
5 minutes ago, temp1ar said:

Got to R11 in 64 matches, than promptly dropped to R14 and took another 25 matches to get back to R12.   My goal is to reach R10 play 1 match and stop.

the top rank players are Sith

4wvxOOW.gif

[YETI]
Members
106 posts
4,646 battles
19 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

the top rank players are Sith

4wvxOOW.gif

Unfortunately the all powerful WR is not strong in me :(

[SPF]
Members
96 posts
9,457 battles

get a Loyang and r15-r11 will be a walk in the park. If you are complaining about 15-11, wait until you get to 10-6.

[WOLF2]
Members
245 posts
4,386 battles
3 minutes ago, _Kaiser_Sose_ said:

get a Loyang and r15-r11 will be a walk in the park. If you are complaining about 15-11, wait until you get to 10-6.

Literally this!  I went from 20 to 10 in 28 games thanks to Loyang.  I decided to skip the rest of ranked since the 10-6 bracket seems so dumb.

[PVE]
Members
512 posts
4,353 battles

I had to switch ships. Started in North Carolina shot up to R11, fell straight down to R13. Switched to Mogami and went straight to R10 without losing a single star.

Now I am done. I don't even have a T10 ship yet, though I might have my first one in a day or so, and my interest in ranked from R10 up stops at mild curiosity.

Sign in to follow this