Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
zubalkabir

"Report please"

15 comments in this topic

[DOG]
Members
438 posts
5,762 battles

Just finished the battle below.  Some genius on my team was typing in chat to "report" me for "ruining" game.  Not my best game, but certainly not my worst.  Apparently, backing into a cap is a noob move, and escaping cap when spotted is unacceptable. Sunk a Missouri with guns (did 7530 hp to it).  Put 2 torps into the Isumo that finally sunk me.  Did 10,463 hp to a Z52 that was trying to retake a cap, and had torps launched that would have definitely sunk it if our Neptune hadn't finished it with guns first.  Apparenltly, some people need to take a valium now and then.

image.thumb.png.e27ef57d53ac6fd02762bb3bc2864f33.png

image.thumb.png.fbb773299eb1f852018996d28b87f04d.png

image.thumb.png.239c67541c038a19fe7255475fd12624.png

• Funny 1
  • Boring 1

Members
9,976 posts

Learn to ignore trolls? FTP games are full of them, and reporting does exactly nothing...Karma is meaningless.

[NG-NL]
Members
5,021 posts
8,259 battles

Whiners are often bad players that would rather trash talk than fix their poor gaming skills.

Ignore them. If they only want to upset you, then ignore them.

• Cool 1

[WORX]
Members
1,862 posts
12,918 battles

Just a first sight, no one did nothing to sink the radar ships. How did that Izumo (the crappiest BB behind the Kawachie) get 4 kills ? Wow, with an Asashio on your team too. Yikes man I just don;t get it either. But its WOWS, where salt is not only in the  digital ocean, its also in the eyes of the whiners. I for one am not innocent in throwing a salt tantrum, but I try to be on the diplomatic side. Cheers!

Edited by Navalpride33

Members
9,976 posts
1 minute ago, Navalpride33 said:

Just a first sight, no one did nothing to sink the radar ships. How did that Izumo (the crappiest BB behind the Kawachie) get for kills ? Wow, with an Asashio on your team too. Yikes man I just don;t get it either. But its WOWS, where salt is not only in the  digital ocean, its also in the eyes of the whiners. I for one am not innocent in throwing a salt tantrum, but I try to be on the diplomatic side. Cheers!

We have an ocean full of salted potatoes, you'd think the seawater would provide enough salt on it's own....:Smile_teethhappy:

Members
1,844 posts
17,666 battles
47 minutes ago, awiggin said:

We have an ocean full of salted potatoes, you'd think the seawater would provide enough salt on it's own....:Smile_teethhappy:

Apparently virtual sea water is sodium free...you have to add your own salt. It just seems like it's added already because it still has more salt than actual sea water.

• Funny 1

Members
440 posts
12,783 battles

Ha ha, report...

You haven't really ruined someone's game until they spend 3/4 of the match begging everyone to teamkill you (after trying and failing to tk you themselves)

Members
239 posts
12,384 battles
1 hour ago, zubalkabir said:

Just finished the battle below.  Some genius on my team was typing in chat to "report" me for "ruining" game.  Not my best game, but certainly not my worst.  Apparently, backing into a cap is a noob move, and escaping cap when spotted is unacceptable. Sunk a Missouri with guns (did 7530 hp to it).  Put 2 torps into the Isumo that finally sunk me.  Did 10,463 hp to a Z52 that was trying to retake a cap, and had torps launched that would have definitely sunk it if our Neptune hadn't finished it with guns first.  Apparenltly, some people need to take a valium now and then.

This has become a very common troll move in the open chat. Players constantly lying about things asking everyone to report whoever they feel didn't play the way the chatters wants.  There is currently nothing to prevent this chat abuse from toxic liars and the Report System seems to be some worthless placebo added to amuse the primates anyway.

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
39 minutes ago, BigJohnsonLogan said:

This has become a very common troll move in the open chat. Players constantly lying about things asking everyone to report whoever they feel didn't play the way the chatters wants.  There is currently nothing to prevent this chat abuse from toxic liars and the Report System seems to be some worthless placebo added to amuse the primates anyway.

This^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

NR8siUy.gif

Members
42 posts

DD's catch all the heat. SPOT! CAP! WHY'D YOU DIE SO FAST! I'M REPORTING YOU!

[VIP-2]
Members
804 posts
2,832 battles
1 hour ago, EA375 said:

DD's catch all the heat. SPOT! CAP! WHY'D YOU DIE SO FAST! I'M REPORTING YOU!

I see alot of cv hate too.

Sounds like you did good work from what you said OP, keep it up ignore the haters.

Members
1,866 posts
8,960 battles
5 hours ago, zubalkabir said:

Don't worry about it, especially if he didn't give you a reason. I will say your spotting damage was really low but that can happen in a Z-52. Sometimes players will want you to go to position X without really looking at the minimap and seeing why that would be a bad idea.

[SYN]
Members
556 posts
6,231 battles
5 hours ago, CaptainTeddybear said:

I will say your spotting damage was really low but that can happen in a Z-52.

It can also happen if the allies don't shoot at what is spotted (or pushed too far).  When I have a low spotting score, it is not because I played differently.

Edited by Ensign_Pulver_2016
  • Cool 1

Members
1,844 posts
17,666 battles
8 hours ago, Ensign_Pulver_2016 said:

It can also happen if the allies don't shoot at what is spotted (or pushed too far).  When I have a low spotting score, it is not because I played differently.

Or it may have been that the other teams DDs did a good job of smoking up their team & there's nothing for you to spot w/out you pushing up too far.

[SYN]
Members
556 posts
6,231 battles
3 hours ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

Or it may have been that the other teams DDs did a good job of smoking up their team & there's nothing for you to spot w/out you pushing up too far.

That can happen.  Or the allies are too close. Or I get pushed out.

It's still not usually good news for the green team. 

Sign in to follow this