Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
GuntherPrein

ROFL at Ranked MM

16 comments in this topic

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,550 battles

well I been playing some ranked since sunday and got to rank 12 and just hit a steel wall it seems.... 10 losses in a row out of that I lost 2 stars win rate just went from ok to ROFL BAD but that's ok was still having fun until today  fist game I play I get team killed right after I cap by I will call him an Idiot cruiser captain with torps ..... ok not first time I have been TK in ranked so I shrug it off go make a coffee come back to the lost star and hit Battle on button, lets do this and win er back I think to myself then team lineup comes on and lo and behold I have another team full of 44% ( that was highest wr on my team ) or less and SAME GAWD DAMN GUY THAT TK ME LAST GAME!!!!!

You can guess how well the battle went I am no carry all Unicum super pro but I  had a decent game at least ( U allways should with the KIDD right) but lo and Behold as I secure a third cap  this red DD comes in and I think right on I got this guy I have him alone and backup so I dodge enemy torps and remember at last second who my backup was and lol and behold its THE SAME IDIOT THAT TK ME LAST GAME TK ME AGAIN with a not needed torp launch when all he needed to do was hit DD with 1 shot  ( I killed DD so he didn't even do a damn thing other than kill me in the knifefight) only saving grace in this losing streak is I could be at 15 but Im not so thanks for the whole not losing a star WG and I hope to never have Him on my team again plz plz plz!!!!

• Funny 2

[-BRS-]
Members
890 posts
7,527 battles

Had a Tirpitz on my team in back-back losses... Told him to stop HE spamming his main guns and switch to AP. I also let him know his torps only have a 6km range and that SE isn't that useful on a BB. I was polite about it cause "you don't know what you don't know". He tells me he was firing AP and he isn't running SE nor were those his torps... so I explain to him I literally saw him do all that, and again remind him if he had fired AP, he could have finished off the Bismarck on 7k hp. Next game hes on the enemy team... HE spamming. His team lost...

Some people and/or teams can't be carried to victory... even if you grab them by the skull and commence dragging them with a semi-truck.

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,550 battles
7 minutes ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

Had a Tirpitz on my team in back-back losses... Told him to stop HE spamming his main guns and switch to AP. I also let him know his torps only have a 6km range and that SE isn't that useful on a BB. I was polite about it cause "you don't know what you don't know". He tells me he was firing AP and he isn't running SE nor were those his torps... so I explain to him I literally saw him do all that, and again remind him if he had fired AP, he could have finished off the Bismarck on 7k hp. Next game hes on the enemy team... HE spamming. His team lost...

Some people and/or teams can't be carried to victory... even if you grab them by the skull and commence dragging them with a semi-truck.

yep my last game this is 12 losses in a row now lol another 1st loolshot-18_04_30_20_30.32-0488.thumb.jpg.db9b95019dd025f79718e09641967293.jpg

[SEP]
Members
437 posts
12,697 battles
1 hour ago, GuntherPrein said:

THE SAME IDIOT THAT TK ME LAST GAME TK ME AGAIN

So ahh... banished to co-op? :Smile_teethhappy:

[-BRS-]
Members
890 posts
7,527 battles
27 minutes ago, GuntherPrein said:

yep my last game this is 12 losses in a row now lol another 1st lool

I was about to be in r11, back to r13... 

I can only save-a-star so many times. Only bright spot today for my rank grind, is I've been complimented 8 times so far.

• Cool 1

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
2 hours ago, GuntherPrein said:

well I been playing some ranked since sunday and got to rank 12 and just hit a steel wall it seems.... 10 losses in a row out of that I lost 2 stars win rate just went from ok to ROFL BAD but that's ok was still having fun until today  fist game I play I get team killed right after I cap by I will call him an Idiot cruiser captain with torps ..... ok not first time I have been TK in ranked so I shrug it off go make a coffee come back to the lost star and hit Battle on button, lets do this and win er back I think to myself then team lineup comes on and lo and behold I have another team full of 44% ( that was highest wr on my team ) or less and SAME GAWD DAMN GUY THAT TK ME LAST GAME!!!!!

You can guess how well the battle went I am no carry all Unicum super pro but I  had a decent game at least ( U allways should with the KIDD right) but lo and Behold as I secure a third cap  this red DD comes in and I think right on I got this guy I have him alone and backup so I dodge enemy torps and remember at last second who my backup was and lol and behold its THE SAME IDIOT THAT TK ME LAST GAME TK ME AGAIN with a not needed torp launch when all he needed to do was hit DD with 1 shot  ( I killed DD so he didn't even do a damn thing other than kill me in the knifefight) only saving grace in this losing streak is I could be at 15 but Im not so thanks for the whole not losing a star WG and I hope to never have Him on my team again plz plz plz!!!!

Been Playing in the safe zone and reaping the Exp and Credits. Don't care if I win or lose in the safe zone

[-BRS-]
Members
890 posts
7,527 battles
7 minutes ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Been Playing in the safe zone and reaping the Exp and Credits. Don't care if I win or lose in the safe zone

What dose this even mean? Co-op?

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
Just now, Cpt_Cupcake said:

What dose this even mean? Co-op?

Rank 15 roflmao

[-BRS-]
Members
890 posts
7,527 battles
1 minute ago, CLUCH_CARGO said:

Rank 15 roflmao

reason I've asked, is I've only ever heard "safe zone", in the context of this game, to mean co-op...

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts

I love Co-Op and Scenarios. Ranked is the subject the post was started. 

Ranked has many safe Zones.  Even with a loss the payout is excellent.

The Challenge is to stay around Rank 15 if you start to win at 14 you don't try to win. Just to stay in the safe zone.

I am selfish and doing this for me not any Random Schmoes.when I get tired of the safe Zone I will move to the next one rank 10.

Members
3,758 posts
13,966 battles
2 hours ago, GuntherPrein said:

You've certainly had some interesting times! Had a Alabama on my team tonight who spent the whole battle hiding behind islands, contributed nothing and did nothing until he was the last ship on our team and he only fought when the Reds hunted him down. I looked up his stats and he had no stats, no battles. He's probably a noob who's mommy bought him a nice shiny bote to play ranked with. In a battle 2 days ago, I encountered a Asashio who was hiding in smoke. I revealed him with hydro and proceeded to gun and torp him down. He did nothing! Like he didn't know what to do. Maybe another noob with a shiny new bote. (I've been driving Lo Yang, 25 battles, with 2 battles in Prinz Eugen)

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,550 battles
1 hour ago, grumpymunky said:

So ahh... banished to co-op? :Smile_teethhappy:

Man I so hope so :Smile_teethhappy:

[DIEBL]
Members
1,413 posts
14,550 battles
1 hour ago, Cpt_Cupcake said:

I was about to be in r11, back to r13... 

I can only save-a-star so many times. Only bright spot today for my rank grind, is I've been complimented 8 times so far.

Yeah tomorrow Im hoping is better and on to rank 10 but prob will lose all the way back to 15 rofl

[WOLF2]
Members
49 posts
3,561 battles

Started at Rank 14, took me 30 games to get my Rank 10. It was horrible. If I did not finish first to keep my star, I was always close second because I actually tried to win instead of farming damage like a [edited].

[CUTE]
Members
5,202 posts
3,461 battles
5 hours ago, GuntherPrein said:

yep my last game this is 12 losses in a row now lol another 1st loolshot-18_04_30_20_30.32-0488.thumb.jpg.db9b95019dd025f79718e09641967293.jpg

12 losses in a row? Take a break, really. Let the queue clear out a bit and come back later to give it another go.

I had "one of those" in a North Carolina that kinda did nothing but casually sail behind islands and never really do much but HE, we lost. Next round he was on the reds... they lost. Everyone gets a turn it seems.

[RE]
Members
485 posts
18,106 battles

I went from 7 to 10.0 yesterday, could not buy a win

just had a game now where I was getting ready to blap a Gk in a knife fight and the gearing comes over the chat and say yammy watch torps, needless to say I had to go broad to the GK and got blapped

Sign in to follow this