Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Beanlord

No Rewards from Public Test 0.7.4 part 2

10 comments in this topic

[POTW]
[POTW]
Members
28 posts
4,533 battles

With the release of 0.7.4, I received rewards on my main account for playing on the test server for 0.7.4. part 1.  I did not, however, receive the rewards for playing on the test server for 0.7.4 part 2.  Seems like this happens to me every release.  Anyone else have this issue?

[WOLF3]
Members
6,423 posts
2,396 battles

Same here.  I filed a ticket and got a page of boiler plate telling me how to win and collect rewards. i.e. blather.  Please file a ticket with Support.

[WORX]
Members
1,837 posts
12,880 battles

No, because some rewards are not obtained twice, now, before you hit the collect rewards button. It lists all the rewards you have done by completing the missions in the PT server. If I remember correctly there was only one reward for the second PTS session. When I reviewed the summery before I collected, it was correct. So I got what I earned. Cheers!

Members
1,835 posts
17,651 battles
1 hour ago, Beanlord said:

With the release of 0.7.4, I received rewards on my main account for playing on the test server for 0.7.4. part 1.  I did not, however, receive the rewards for playing on the test server for 0.7.4 part 2.  Seems like this happens to me every release.  Anyone else have this issue?

1 hour ago, Navalpride33 said:

No, because some rewards are not obtained twice, now, before you hit the collect rewards button. It lists all the rewards you have done by completing the missions in the PT server. If I remember correctly there was only one reward for the second PTS session. When I reviewed the summery before I collected, it was correct. So I got what I earned. Cheers!

There was 2 for part 2 actually...the regular signals & the camos bot not the premium or the special signals.

[WORX]
Members
1,837 posts
12,880 battles
15 minutes ago, IfYouSeeKhaos said:

There was 2 for part 2 actually...the regular signals & the camos bot not the premium or the special signals.

For part 2 right ? Some where for the first session for which I completed. If you didn't complete the mission they carried over to the 2nd session. For me I had only one mission for the second test. When I seen the summery of what I was being rewarded for, everything was accounted for.. But yeah some people did not do what I did so maybe that is the confusion ?Cheers!

[WOLF3]
Members
6,423 posts
2,396 battles

From the forum announcement:

Rewards (Same as Round 1)

Participating in a Public Test scores you some loot!

e21c9d86-b86f-11e5-b9d2-ac162d8bc1e4.png

Get three of every regular (no specials) Signal Flag on the live server for playing one Random or Cooperative battle on the Public Test server.

Members
1,835 posts
17,651 battles
14 hours ago, iDuckman said:

From the forum announcement:

Rewards (Same as Round 1)

Participating in a Public Test scores you some loot!

e21c9d86-b86f-11e5-b9d2-ac162d8bc1e4.png

Get three of every regular (no specials) Signal Flag on the live server for playing one Random or Cooperative battle on the Public Test server.

Yeah they say that but they don't reset the client from part 1 to part 2...for instance if you got to rank 1 on part 1 you couldn't do it again as it was already completed the 1st time so no reward for the 2nd time unless you didn't complete it the 1st time.

Sometimes they give alternate options on things to do to get a certain prize for the 2nd time around but they didn't this time.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,423 posts
2,396 battles

If that's truly the case, they can write off my participation in most PTs, certainly in Pt 2s.

[WOLF5]
Members
1,140 posts
8,364 battles

This has happened in the past; sometimes the part 2 rewards are simply delayed. Wait a week and then check again.

Sign in to follow this