Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
OgreMkV

Ranked - Feast or Famine

7 comments in this topic

[POP]
Members
1,234 posts
8,261 battles

Friday - Went from rank 17 to rank 15, only 1 loss. 
Saturday - didn't play
Sunday - 8 losses in a row (15 is irrevocable)
Monday - Up to middle of 13 with only one loss but I was the top XP for my team, so no star loss

I think every single win has been in the Benson. 

• Cool 1

[POP]
Members
854 posts
9,759 battles

I think a good DD player like yourself can control the outcome of the game better.

This season's teams have been coming together trying hard for the win, in my opinion.

But sometimes all it takes is one guy with a plan...

41940.jpg

• Cool 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,797 posts
15,217 battles

Steven Seagal is a bonafone of the highest order, and I want no part of any plan of his.

[TOG]
Members
2,484 posts
14,963 battles
51 minutes ago, Gerbertz said:

I think a good DD player like yourself can control the outcome of the game better.

This season's teams have been coming together trying hard for the win, in my opinion.

But sometimes all it takes is one guy with a plan...

If you'ved played Clan Wars the maps and cap points are the same.  i am driving a dd, so that makes me the man with the plan.

1 hour ago, OgreMkV said:

Friday - Went from rank 17 to rank 15, only 1 loss. 
Saturday - didn't play
Sunday - 8 losses in a row (15 is irrevocable)
Monday - Up to middle of 13 with only one loss but I was the top XP for my team, so no star loss

I think every single win has been in the Benson. 

I've been using Lo Yang and Kidd.

• Cool 1

[AXANR]
Members
3,363 posts
16,656 battles

It's been streaky for me, but it always is. Doing my usual 50/50 BB/DD mix to keep from burning out on one ship, and my Z-23 is doing well, as I expected. I'm struggling with Bismarck but doing well with Richelieu, when I expected to be stronger in Bismarck (I'm better in randoms with Richelieu but I expected Bismarck to fit ranked meta better.) 

[POP]
Members
1,234 posts
8,261 battles
5 minutes ago, poeticmotion said:

It's been streaky for me, but it always is. Doing my usual 50/50 BB/DD mix to keep from burning out on one ship, and my Z-23 is doing well, as I expected. I'm struggling with Bismarck but doing well with Richelieu, when I expected to be stronger in Bismarck (I'm better in randoms with Richelieu but I expected Bismarck to fit ranked meta better.) 

I thought the same thing. I haven't quite gotten the Richelieu yet and she makes me nervous since I'm not that good with the Dunkerque.

The Bismark was the one time I lost and was top of the experience pile though. Lots of secondary damage, but it was not pleasant to have enemy ships on all four sides of me. 

[WORX]
Members
1,836 posts
12,880 battles

In the lower ranked until ranked 10, its essential to sink radar ships and DDs first. if not you will lose every time..

Sign in to follow this