Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
ThinBluLine

Wging can you please consider allowing us to stockpile on sale upgrades like in tanks

5 comments in this topic

[TDR]
Beta Testers
17 posts
8,617 battles

Like the title says this would be a nice option to have to purchase module upgrades during  sales like the one this week. I guess I could still buy and upgrade at a sale prince on a different ship but then i have to use gold to demount it.  Tanks  its an easy click on the number you want to buy and its done and they are stored until u want to mount it.  Same company, very similar game play so how about giving us Ship Players the same option as Tanks has now. For years  Tanks never had consumables that re supplied themselves like we always had in ships, repair being one of them but Tanks now has that option and players love it.  So gives use the same love Wging you did with Tanks and Thanks for any consideration in this.  Happy gaming all

• Cool 4

[S0L0]
Beta Testers
500 posts
3,672 battles

I haven’t played tanks in a couple years.  Does WoT hand out free premium consumables like we get in our two or three crates per day?  Be careful what u wish for, might get economy changes that don’t benefit in the long run

[-ARP-]
Members
294 posts
14,030 battles

well since you currently have free demount... just switch them around and buy them for all your ships then remount the preferred module

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,893 posts
1,338 battles

I initially read this as: Wging can you please consider allowing us to stockpile on salt upgrades like in tanks.

Sign in to follow this