You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
OnABoat

My Early Ranked Stats

6 comments in this topic

[NOOBS]
Members
79 posts
2,283 battles

39 Battles in Ranked  started at 16 went to 12 now at 14

I charted my last 39 games in Ranked.  I charted this by the team position I finished at the end of the battle for either the winning or losing side.

I played my first 2 battles in a Bismark which were both loses and the remainder 37 games in a Kutazov.

What the graph is telling me is that when I do reasonably well we lose more often than win and when I do terribad we win, which I conclude that equals I am being carried.

So many variables in a game, map type teammates etc.  I found that DD’s who can make it to the cap are rewarded hugely.  They have small hitboxes and soak up the “damage avoided”

Some of the finishing positions the point spread was thin but finishing last is last etc.

Capture.JPG

team points.JPG

Members
1,330 posts
501 battles

zFFqz4r.jpg

so far so good for some people...

Spoiler

LAzaxE8.jpg

XELusbK.jpg

Edited by neptunes_wrath

[AWP]
Members
782 posts
3,007 battles

Nice, I think I started at 17 or 18. Can’t remember. Made it to 10 in 44 battles. Had the best luck with the Alabama toward the end. Something like 54.55% wins. Unfortunately I don’t have any tier 10’s so no more ranked for me.

[WJDC]
Members
1,235 posts
7,563 battles

I was saying how I had done well so far, but a clan mate gave the exact opposite impression... I said I had found team mates to be better at being team players and performing well. and of course he said he had found the opposite... 

Someone(LWM?) once did a study saying that you will win 40% of battles no matter how you play, ,and you will lose 40% also no matter how you play... we do what we can, eh?

[BNKR]
Members
64 posts
2,466 battles

I was having a similar experience in the Kutazov, but I think it may be in part to its relatively selfish playstyle. If I managed a win in that one I was going to have to do some serious work, 500+ xp higher than the next guy give or take to get the win. I had a 166k damage loss while sinking 3 BB's, but I didn't really play the objective. Sailed out, popped smoke, burned bb, repeat. Had much better luck with the chappy, even if I did rather poorly, the threat of it seemed significant. Once a DD knew I was lurking a cap they would disengage and leave it be for the most part. Ranked just feels odd I guess.