Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
DemonW0lf

Did anyone else get a few personal missions that you already completed?

6 comments in this topic

[IHW]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
185 posts

So yeah for some really odd reason I just got the twitch prime mission again even though I already got the camo and the aigle mission even though I did that one back when I got the ship kind odd tbh.Untitled.thumb.jpg.e01108d8b30b29d03fc69cab8e7526b9.jpgUntitled2.thumb.jpg.3fd61058ec53f8c15df26f8a0a9a2fcc.jpg

[H-W-C]
Members
1,262 posts
3,348 battles

It's a fairly common bug, just restart WoWS and it should be gone.

[WOLF6]
Members
314 posts
4,531 battles
4 minutes ago, DemonW0lf said:

So yeah for some really odd reason I just got the twitch prime mission again even though I already got the camo and the aigle mission even though I did that one back when I got the ship kind odd tbh.Untitled.thumb.jpg.e01108d8b30b29d03fc69cab8e7526b9.jpgUntitled2.thumb.jpg.3fd61058ec53f8c15df26f8a0a9a2fcc.jpg

Yeah , the twitch mission keeps popping up occasionally even though I completed it , kinda weird but I just ignore it .

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
1,783 posts
9,798 battles

Did you ever use the forum "search" function before posting? guess not !!! :cap_haloween:

It is a well known glitch, all you have to do to fix it is log out, re start computer and log back into the game.

5 minutes ago, DemonW0lf said:

I got the ship kind odd tbh

[HC]
[HC]
Beta Testers
1,344 posts
9,536 battles

In my case, they all went away by trying to accomplish one, no need to restart.

[WOLF9]
Members
3,239 posts

No, but I got a personal mission for the Supremacy league.   Not sure why- this is only my second season, and 12 was as far as I got last time before I ran out of steam, and focused on other things.  (Like playing my shiny new Baltimore that I earned playing Ranked, and finishing some other grinds- like Mahan)

Sign in to follow this