Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
UssIowaSailor

My biggest complaint with the game

13 comments in this topic

Members
834 posts
10 battles

Come on Wargaming....you keep putting all these cool toys in the premium shop and you keep taking my money. I don't even play destroyers and I bought an Asahio. I beat you guys away from my wallet for a couple of hours than I saw the 5 dollar starter bundle......CRAP.....you got me again. After fighting a brilliant rear guard, I consolidated my defenses and thought I was safe. Then I saw the Ybari on sale for 6 bucks..........REALLY.........stop taking my money lol.

• Funny 1

Members
834 posts
10 battles
7 minutes ago, A_Crying_Hipster said:

Could be worse, my wife goes through a similar conversation with Nordstroms, but you can tack on a bunch of zeros to those numbers.

roflmao....that is hilarious.

Members
567 posts
75 battles
Just now, UssIowaSailor said:

roflmao....that is hilarious.

Of course, she's a savvy shopper and buys most of it on sale while reminding me, "I didn't spend money, I SAVED money."  That's ok, she's a perfect 10 inside and out so she deserves it.  We just moved into a new house 1000sq ft larger than the old one with a walk in closet twice as big as her previous one and it looks just as full.  That's some David Copperfield magic right there.  Women are fascinating creatures.

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[NERO]
Members
3,542 posts
41 minutes ago, A_Crying_Hipster said:

Could be worse, my wife goes through a similar conversation with Nordstroms, but you can tack on a bunch of zeros to those numbers.

My wallet sympathy winced. 

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,252 posts
8,566 battles

What? Not carriers?

[LOU1]
Members
3,017 posts
8,124 battles
44 minutes ago, Seadog_Supreme said:

WG establishes a value for pixels, and then puts the pixels on sale. Sold! :Smile_teethhappy:

Yep, they take their expenses and desired profit margin for a period of time and divide it by the number of hours in that period of time to get a total operating cost.  Then multiply that by the number of people hours required to produce something, make some guesswork adjustments and there's the price.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
2 hours ago, A_Crying_Hipster said:

Of course, she's a savvy shopper and buys most of it on sale while reminding me, "I didn't spend money, I SAVED money." 

Had a gal say that to me once; I told her she would end up the richest gal in the poorhouse.

1 hour ago, pikohan said:

What? Not carriers?

Seriously; how big is your ego that you think every problem is about you? Or is it just world class paranoia?

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,252 posts
8,566 battles
2 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Seriously; how big is your ego that you think every problem is about you? Or is it just world class paranoia?

Oh, it's Trumpian, trust me :Smile_teethhappy:

• Cool 1
  • Funny 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
8,796 posts
15,175 battles
4 minutes ago, pikohan said:

Oh, it's Trumpian, trust me :Smile_teethhappy:

Oh Tiger; what an OUTSTANDING adjective! PLUS 1!

[WOLF1]
[WOLF1]
Members
2,827 posts
1,327 battles
3 hours ago, A_Crying_Hipster said:

Every time I look at my wallet outflow to WG, I compare my neighbor who goes to the tavern every night, and I feel pretty good about it...

Sign in to follow this