Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Capt_Pepper

rank battle need MM fixed

7 comments in this topic

[PS1HQ]
Members
32 posts
27,098 battles

Elite players are ruining the game. In rank battle match maker is putting 4 elite players on one side and 1 elite player of the other. Well it not a game then, it just a slaughter. Elite player see players like me who have only played 2000 ramdom games, as meat on the table.  We need a way to opt out of playing with elite players. Of course they would hate that, no easy meat on the table but I well never get that good playing this game. I just want to play and have fun but you can't have fun when you are so out classed. Maybe give elite players have low tier ships or something to level the playing field. Elite players will say I need to improve my skills. I say let elite player play their own skill level,,,,Oh they would hate that. They enjoy beating up on teams with low skill set.

• Bad 1

Members
9,959 posts
3 minutes ago, Capt_Pepper said:

Elite players are ruining the game. In rank battle match maker is putting 4 elite players on one side and 1 elite player of the other. Well it not a game then, it just a slaughter. Elite player see players like me who have only played 2000 ramdom games, as meat on the table.  We need a way to opt out of playing with elite players. Of course they would hate that, no easy meat on the table but I well never get that good playing this game. I just want to play and have fun but you can't have fun when you are so out classed. Maybe give elite players have low tier ships or something to level the playing field. Elite players will say I need to improve my skills. I say let elite player play their own skill level,,,,Oh they would hate that. They enjoy beating up on teams with low skill set.

:Smile_amazed:

And here I thought ranked was about individual skill....:Smile_sceptic:

[-BSS-]
Members
394 posts
6,211 battles

Turn off any mods that give info about WTR / win rate

Press Battle

communicate in chat

follow directions if a leader emerges

play your best

have fun

• Cool 3

Members
28 posts
4,995 battles
11 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

Adapt and overcome :Smile_facepalm:

This is the most [edited] response to grace the Internet. There is no adapt and overcome when your team is crapcasuals and your opponents are hardcore players who are on every day. It just doesn't happen. 

• Bad 1

[HINON]
Members
9,013 posts
5 minutes ago, Trowa03 said:

This is the most [edited] response to grace the Internet. There is no adapt and overcome when your team is crapcasuals and your opponents are hardcore players who are on every day. It just doesn't happen. 

Sure you can, ranked is about playing enough battles that your individual skill pulls you to the top over time by outplaying your opponents. This also includes playing well and keeping a star etc etc.

• Cool 1

Sign in to follow this