Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Erebthoron

How to do nothing beside make sure that your team lose the game but not getting punished

11 comments in this topic

[ARGSY]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
5,178 posts
18,908 battles

So I had one of those special CV snowflakes in my team that fail their tier up.

He launched his planes, gave them a target, sailed to the border and went AFK.

Oh, maybe he had something important to do like extinguish a fire in his kitchen... seem he has an arsonist as neighbour then.

His WR is 40%, 35% with carriers... and no he isn't new, he was in a Essex. Played 600 CV battles, 15k average damage on T9, practical 0 kills.

He played 200 battles with the Lex and had a 30% WR.

We lost since the other CV had a free reign and could spot and attack our DD at will.

Will he get  punished? No, ofc not. He hit play, do one action to get a few XP, so the system thinks he plays the game.

Sorry, just got salty from craplike this... move on, nothing to see, just a salty guy, move one.

• Funny 1

[SUCIT]
Members
827 posts
3,621 battles
15 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

Oh, maybe he had something important to do like extinguish a fire in his kitchen... seem he has an arsonist as neighbour then.

His WR is 40%, 35% with carriers... and no he isn't new, he was in a Essex. Played 600 CV battles, 15k average damage on T9, practical 0 kills.

We lost since the other CV had a free reign and could spot and attack our DD at will.

Will he get  punished? No, ofc not. He hit play, do one action to get a few XP, so the system thinks he plays the game.

Sorry, just got salty from craplike this... move on, nothing to see, just a salty guy, move one.

My best game on record was one of these games.  Brought out my Minotaur, had our Essex go AFK while their Taiho tried to massacre our team.  I ended up with a Kraken, 30 planes shot down and 350k damage.  We won because my div got 11 of the 12 possible kills. 

Members
882 posts
10 battles
39 minutes ago, Erebthoron said:

LOL I swear I have played with that guy. He needs to uninstall the game big time.

[POP]
Members
1,234 posts
8,278 battles

It's probably someone who is using a false account to rack up a really impressive set of stats on their main account. Check the battle board, if no CVs, put main and alt on in a CV battle hit battle. Launch planes on the alt, then AFK it. Crush the enemy in the main. No opponent CV and you get to know where all the enemy ships are. 

That's the only reasonable explanation I can figure that behavior. And there seems to be multiple people who do this. It's not like the karma system will do anything about it. 

[KFL]
Members
559 posts
2,417 battles
1 minute ago, OgreMkV said:

It's probably someone who is using a false account

Now, THAT is cheating. If WG catches anyone doing this, I expect nothing less than a perma ban of that account.

[POP]
Members
1,234 posts
8,278 battles

One of the times it stuck out to me, I looked at the AFK CV player, but I failed to consider the opposing CV player. When I see this happen again, I will be sure to note and look at the opposing CV player. 

And, it's cheating for the purposes of stat padding. Even in a game with no money attached to winning, some people feel the need to cheat. 

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

Where'd this terrible CV finish on the team? I ask, because lately everyone I've seen complain about their CV in game was on a team where the CV finished in the top 4.

Members
28 posts
4,995 battles

Wargaming doesn't get it. You can't be passive when it comes to dealing with stuff like this. There isn't a program you can write that will be fair about this. And it's easy to subvert it. For things like afk players, you need to physically sit down, pull up the game, and watch it through. 

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,409 posts
9,562 battles
3 minutes ago, cometguy said:

Where'd this terrible CV finish on the team? I ask, because lately everyone I've seen complain about their CV in game was on a team where the CV finished in the top 4.

Why would the CV op sink his own carrier (2nd account)..   Maybe use it to do some simple reverse work when he sees the DDs on his own team getting too close to the second CV, or hogging all the kills.

Sign in to follow this