Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
iDuckman

Steam Bundles still there?

13 comments in this topic

[WOLF3]
Members
6,473 posts
2,422 battles

With no official word on when the Steam Bundles in the Premium Shop would go away, those of us that already bought them can't see them any more so can't tell if they're still available for those that missed them.

Would someone please confirm whether or not the Steam and Starter bundles are still available?

TIA

Edit:  As per TheURLGuy below, the Steam bundles, like the Starter Deal, run through May 11.

The sale overall:

Edited by iDuckman

[FARQD]
Members
382 posts
6,223 battles

Clearly mentioned April 27 - May 11 on WoWs news page :)

[SHAFT]
Members
205 posts
10,262 battles

Yup, still there.

You need to log in to the premium shop, they are there under the "Specials" tab.

Members
9,980 posts
28 minutes ago, Rabindra_Sooknanan said:

Yup, still there.

You need to log in to the premium shop, they are there under the "Specials" tab.

He can't, they disappear when you buy them.

[WOLF3]
Members
6,473 posts
2,422 battles
30 minutes ago, sansfaille said:

Clearly mentioned April 27 - May 11 on WoWs news page :)

The Starter Deal runs through May 11.  I saw nothing about the Steam Bundles.  Got a link?

Members
9,980 posts
Just now, iDuckman said:

The Starter Deal runs through May 11.  I saw nothing about the Steam Bundles.  Got a link?

They are still there at this time, I can still see the Texas bundle, WG still hasn't fixed my Texas purchase, even though Amazon states they received payment...

[WOLF3]
Members
6,473 posts
2,422 battles
51 minutes ago, UssIowaSailor said:

Do you have to be playing with the steam version to see the bundles?

Nope.  The WG guys that responded say that they have no idea why there's a "Steam" in the titles.

Word is that the bundles can be bought from both a Steam WG account and a regular, but I don't have a Steam installation to check it.

Edited by iDuckman

[WOLFX]
Members
5 posts
4,519 battles

Just did the deal for the Graff, already had it so got the gold. Worked fine, so did the same thing for Texas. Also worked fine. Thar be some cheap doubloons. 

[WGA]
WG Staff
140 posts
695 battles

To help clarify: All the "Steam" bundles are running through the 11th. However, they have a "limit one" restriction, so those who've purchased a bundle already won't be able to see that bundle in the shop. 

While they're all sorta-connected to a promotion happening on Steam, the bundles you see in the Premium Shop should be purchasable by anyone. 

[WOLF3]
Members
6,473 posts
2,422 battles

Thanks.  OP updated.

[WOLF8]
[WOLF8]
Members
2,467 posts
3,405 battles

I play this game through Steam, but I heard of no event or promotion going on at the Steam side of things.

Funny how the bundles are named "Steam bundles," but you can't buy any of them through Steam. Rather, you need to log in with your account at the official website, outside of Steam, and buy them from there. I actually charged my Steam Wallet to buy these bundles... but that turned out to be a fruitless venture, lol. Oh well.

I ended up buying them all using Paypal at the official WoWs website in the end...

Sign in to follow this