Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
Labedoyere

Asashio.....Modded or Boosted

4 comments in this topic

[-V1-]
Members
158 posts
5,867 battles

The ship has twp different ways to buy is..The modded part confuses me because i thought that when you buy a prem ship it comes outfitted. And the other one you get some flags and a boot mission....So...If you buy the boosted pkg one then has to spend to outfit the ship? What is the boot mission ?

[FADES]
Members
152 posts
3,873 battles

The Modded bundle comes with all the recommended Equipment for Asashio, it is a Premium ship so there are no Modules to upgrade, but all ships should run Equipment (Steering Gears Mod 1, etc..)

The Boost mission is +200% or 250% XP or Free XP for running a battle in Asashio.

[-V1-]
Members
158 posts
5,867 battles

Thanks...SO the boost pkg does not have the mods that is part of the other pkg and has to be purchased ? I dont know much about the terms/slang on these ships....Just trying to figure out the difference between the pkgs.

[FADES]
Members
152 posts
3,873 battles

Correct, the "Boost" package comes with a bunch of Signal Flags, which boost your credit earning, xp, etc...on a single battle in the boat you put them on.  It comes with 50x of a bunch of them.

The "Modded" package comes with MAIN ARMAMENTS MODIFICATION 1;PROPULSION MODIFICATION 1;AIMING SYSTEMS MODIFICATION 1;PROPULSION MODIFICATION 2;CONCEALMENT SYSTEM MODIFICATION 1; - which you would have to normally buy in-game with Credits to put on your ships.

Sign in to follow this