Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
JediMasterDraco

Here They Come

8 comments in this topic

Recommended Posts

487
[NGA]
Members
1,744 posts
9,318 battles

Well, to judge by the various tasks in the campaign and the Monthly Briefing, I get the feeling that US CL/CA split will be released with 7.5. Can't really say I'm enthused by this since the light cruisers could still probably do with some changes in firing arcs or something. Still, I'm hoping to see a last round or two of changes before the update. Fingers crossed. Also, Halsey is looking like a good choice for a BB captain. Expert Loader buff, Expert Marksman buff, and his Hit Hard bonus that decreases reload by 20% after earning Confederate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,096
[NLIST]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,936 posts
10,679 battles

I think he'll be a monster on dm. Potentially 3 second reload on dm with ar and reload mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,009
[-K-]
Members
6,254 posts
10,469 battles
3 minutes ago, Fog_Battleship_NCarolina said:

I think he'll be a monster on dm. Potentially 3 second reload on dm with ar and reload mod.

Agreed.  Worcester too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
385
[WOLF6]
Members
702 posts
6,129 battles
28 minutes ago, JediMasterDraco said:

Well, to judge by the various tasks in the campaign and the Monthly Briefing, I get the feeling that US CL/CA split will be released with 7.5. Can't really say I'm enthused by this since the light cruisers could still probably do with some changes in firing arcs or something. Still, I'm hoping to see a last round or two of changes before the update. Fingers crossed. Also, Halsey is looking like a good choice for a BB captain. Expert Loader buff, Expert Marksman buff, and his Hit Hard bonus that decreases reload by 20% after earning Confederate.

Doe's that bonus stay with him through every game after earning Confederate or do you need to earn it every game to activate it ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,205
[ARGSY]
Members
10,728 posts
7,023 battles

I just want Wargaming's official word on what's going to happen to the captains. As far as I know, the Cleveland captain should get kicked over into the Pensacola and an 8-point captain would appear in his place. I initially thought this was all well and good because she was mostly going to be a port queen, but I have since discovered the joys of Tier VIII play and the Cleveland captain really needs to have the 10 points there. So I'll leave him in reserve until the split, my current came-with-the-ship Cleveland captain can move over to the Pensacola for now, and then I can put the 10-pointer into the Cleveland and decide what to do with the 8-pointer after that. I have 75,000 elite captain XP lying around from Space Battles, so at least one of them will get insta-trained for whatever ship they end up in and the other won't be too much of a grind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
460
[ANZ4C]
Beta Testers
1,050 posts
17 minutes ago, retic1959 said:

Doe's that bonus stay with him through every game after earning Confederate or do you need to earn it every game to activate it ?

have to trigger it each and every game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
385
[WOLF6]
Members
702 posts
6,129 battles
36 minutes ago, Dareios said:

have to trigger it each and every game

Thanks for clarifying that .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×