You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Njanear

Please - no more captain slots for me :(

34 comments in this topic

[PRDEF]
Members
81 posts
5,008 battles

Got 4 more Reserve slots from the Credits container.  While I only have 24 slots (a rather insignificant number judging from other posts), 20 of them are vacant.  Please let us sell them for credits (which is why I am choosing the Credits container in the first place) or reduce the drop frequency to 0.000001%.  Better yet, just remove them all together.  I'd gladly pay the 100 doubloons in the future if I ever need more (and I seriously doubt I will).

[ARRGG]
[ARRGG]
Members
5,770 posts
On 4/30/2018 at 10:26 AM, Njanear said:

I am not one to complain about free things but I really wish I would stop getting the 4 pack of captain slots in my daily awards - I would gladly take some flags or camo (or port slots) in their place.  I just received 3 sets in the last 3 days - actually got 2 of them on Saturday.  I have 168 ships in my port, of which 72 are premiums (yes, I kept my ARPs) - and now I have 143 bunks for captains that aren't in ships.  Please let me deselect them from future rewards.

The Karma has been released you will get more Capt Slots just because you don't want more.

Plus you came to the forums to complain, expect a bunch more.

• Funny 1

[WOLF7]
Members
11,846 posts
On 5/7/2018 at 6:56 PM, rufus374 said:

Got 4 more Reserve slots from the Credits container.  While I only have 24 slots (a rather insignificant number judging from other posts), 20 of them are vacant.  Please let us sell them for credits (which is why I am choosing the Credits container in the first place) or reduce the drop frequency to 0.000001%.  Better yet, just remove them all together.  I'd gladly pay the 100 doubloons in the future if I ever need more (and I seriously doubt I will).

Got 8 more in the last two days, brings me close to 90, with 78 free. Is this some warning that they are going to inundate us with captains?

EDIT: Captains in the premium shop! I hate it when I'm right.:Smile_sad:

Edited by awiggin

[BROOK]
Members
1,634 posts
On 4/30/2018 at 8:35 AM, KURT_WOLFF said:

I cashed out all my ARP ships Including the Dragons ships I'm happy with that transaction 

Bad move, joey.

[HAP-F]
Members
40 posts
3,824 battles

I have gotten 4 of those 4 reserve captain slots in the last 3 weeks with the last one yesterday. I would rather have more port slots that this.

Members
122 posts
16,082 battles

I had 143 slots when I started this thread at the end of April and here it is on June 10 and I am up to exactly 170.  8 were due to the Nelson mission (how could I not go for a new Captain, albeit 6pt?) and many others were won along the way during daily missions. I am not sure how I got the odd number increase though - 19?  16 would be right for 4 daily mission rewards but what about the extra 3:  Maybe Franz, Nelson and the Tachibana Lima mission?  Hhmmm.  I guess I need to track that next time.

ETA:  Now that I think about it, it is probably also due to the US Cruiser split.

Edited by Njanear