You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Njanear

Please - no more captain slots for me :(

34 comments in this topic

Members
93 posts
13,184 battles

I am not one to complain about free things but I really wish I would stop getting the 4 pack of captain slots in my daily awards - I would gladly take some flags or camo (or port slots) in their place.  I just received 3 sets in the last 3 days - actually got 2 of them on Saturday.  I have 168 ships in my port, of which 72 are premiums (yes, I kept my ARPs) - and now I have 143 bunks for captains that aren't in ships.  Please let me deselect them from future rewards.

• Cool 3
  • Bad 1

[OPG]
Beta Testers, In AlfaTesters
2,891 posts
10,457 battles

No you need more

Members
1,559 posts
9,975 battles

72 premium ships?  WG needs to send you a t-shirt

[-1]
Beta Testers
1,852 posts
19,034 battles

I cashed out all my ARP ships Including the Dragons ships I'm happy with that transaction 

Members
1,018 posts
13,038 battles
18 minutes ago, Njanear said:

I am not one to complain about free things but I really wish I would stop getting the 4 pack of captain slots in my daily awards - I would gladly take some flags or camo (or port slots) in their place.  I just received 3 sets in the last 3 days - actually got 2 of them on Saturday.  I have 168 ships in my port, of which 72 are premiums (yes, I kept my ARPs) - and now I have 143 bunks for captains that aren't in ships.  Please let me deselect them from future rewards.

What containers do you usually pick. I go with Consumables exclusively and although I get those reserve slots upon occasion it may be only like once a month or so. Have you done anything to offend the RNGods lately. :Smile_glasses:

It's not as if WoWS doesn't know that this annoys their client base as we have these threads pop up on a regular basis.

[-K-]
Members
5,237 posts
9,096 battles
29 minutes ago, Njanear said:

Perhaps one day, WG will let us sell them.

20 minutes ago, KURT_WOLFF said:

I cashed out all my ARP ships Including the Dragons ships I'm happy with that transaction 

Same here.  Especially since they had zero battles on them.

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles

You must construct additional pylons!

• Funny 1

[GWG]
[GWG]
Members
5,401 posts
9,561 battles

Alright then...

I hear the making of a new contest:

WHO HAS THE MOST EMPTY COMMANDER SLOTS ??

The prize....  4 more commander slots..  lol (and it's just an idea about the contest thingy)

• Funny 2

Beta Testers
495 posts
6,482 battles

Yeah,

Not certain how many captain slots I have, its in the "a lot" category.  Maybe WG can rebalance their % chance on containers to something else for a while.  PSA to folks who have the opposite problem, just dismiss those "0" point commanders you dont need.

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
18,769 battles
2 hours ago, AVR_Project said:

Alright then...

I hear the making of a new contest:

WHO HAS THE MOST EMPTY COMMANDER SLOTS ??

The prize....  4 more commander slots..  lol (and it's just an idea about the contest thingy)

I just checked I have 110 slots

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles
5 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

I just checked I have 110 slots

You need more

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
18,769 battles
2 minutes ago, Vangm94 said:

You need more

Oh yeah and 189 captains so yeah give me more captain slots I need them soo soo bad :)

[QNA]
[QNA]
Members
1,838 posts
5,881 battles
1 minute ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Oh yeah and 189 captains so yeah give me more captain slots I need them soo soo bad :)

:Smile_izmena::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding:

[UEFN]
Members
386 posts
11,681 battles

The goal is to reach 500 slots, you've got a long way to go! keep trying and you'll get there eventually.  ;-)

[DENY]
Members
220 posts
6,755 battles

I keep seeing posts on this. I've never once gotten a Captain Slot, in thousands of crates. I have 24 captain slots, TOTAL.

90% or more of the time, I pick, the Lucky Crate, so if you are getting too many Captain Slots, pick that one. Literally, I've never seen captain slots drop, and I would not even know they existed without these posts of people having too many of them.

• Cool 1

Supertester
191 posts
20,349 battles

I always go for the flags / consumables since I use those.

I have 148 captain slots, 112 of which are vacant. 7 of the 36 reserve captains are 3 pts or less that I just haven't bothered to dismiss.

Edited by BoraHorzaGobuchul

[WAG]
Members
391 posts
7,471 battles
2 minutes ago, BoraHorzaGobuchul said:

I always go for the flags / consumables since I use those.

I have 148 captain slots, 112 of which are vacant.

Same here. Got 4 more over the weekend. Please Wargaming, let us sell them.

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
18,769 battles
1 hour ago, Vangm94 said:

:Smile_izmena::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding::Smile_hiding:

Look what I just opened bwhaha make that 122!

World of Warships 4_30_2018 12_57_23 PM.png

Edited by IronMike11B4O
  • Cool 1

[OPEC]
Members
943 posts
5,108 battles
4 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

Look what I just opened bwhaha make that 122!

World of Warships 4_30_2018 12_57_23 PM.png

20 or 30 more and you'll have enough bunks to host the Annual Commander's Convention and Ball.  My port has hosted several of these events and they are a blast!  That torpedo guy polishes all of the china and tableware to a very high sheen.

Edited by delp5117

[WOLF2]
Members
884 posts
7,196 battles
4 hours ago, Njanear said:

I am not one to complain about free things 

That would be incorrect.   

[BROOK]
Members
1,609 posts
On 4/30/2018 at 8:35 AM, KURT_WOLFF said:

You done good, Joey.

[PVE]
Members
5,596 posts
18,173 battles
On 4/30/2018 at 2:34 PM, Xanthro said:

I keep seeing posts on this. I've never once gotten a Captain Slot, in thousands of crates. I have 24 captain slots, TOTAL.

90% or more of the time, I pick, the Lucky Crate, so if you are getting too many Captain Slots, pick that one. Literally, I've never seen captain slots drop, and I would not even know they existed without these posts of people having too many of them.

The problem with the Try Your Luck crates is if they don't give you a super container, the payout is quite small. I always take the signal flags/camo containers and I end up either with 12 signals or more usually, 8 signals and some camo. Less frequently I get 500 free xp or 4 captain slots instead of the camo. Just doing that I have 183 captain slots, around 20 have reserve captains in them. I also have thousands of signal flags in my inventory from crates and from events. I rarely use them. 

Members
273 posts
4,705 battles
On 5/1/2018 at 1:35 AM, KURT_WOLFF said:

Thank you, thank you, thank you... I had totally forgotten about those ships as I had them hidden. I am now 20 million credits richer. That's the Des Moines or the Worcester paid for now. Thank you sir. :Smile_bajan2: