You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Incendiary_Tanker

Summer plans?

25 comments in this topic

Members
1,352 posts
1,345 battles

A bit early for this but just wondering what ya'll are doing this summer.

I'm going back to Japan for summer. I would have wanted to stay 2 months but.... school. I failed math lol. Fake Asian is fake. 

[HINON]
Members
10,658 posts

I have a full semester of college classes this summer and still working part time. It'll be a busy summer but it also means I'll graduate in Dec :cap_win:  I hope your travelling goes well @Incendiary_Tanker.

[SPTR]
Members
26,531 posts
12,323 battles

Has work placement as a PCA, safe travels /^_\\

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles

Work - Work at Home (Married - Happy Wife, Happy Life) - Play World of Warships.

GOD I AM BORING!!!!:cap_haloween:

• Funny 1

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
41 minutes ago, Incendiary_Tanker said:

I'm going back to Japan for summer.

One of the places I wish I could go too

[WAG]
Beta Testers
730 posts
6,100 battles

heading off to work as a range technician for the Bureau of Land Management. will be a interesting summer, though it does mean i will probably be losing internet unless i finds a Starbucks on the weekend, so not much warships this summer probably...

[PSP]
Members
8,130 posts
3 hours ago, GX9900A said:

heading off to work as a range technician for the Bureau of Land Management. will be a interesting summer.

I sort of miss those field biology projects I used to do each summer. I started in mammalogy and ended up in fisheries. I studied range management in grad school but never did any outside of college assignments, other than working on farms.

Now, I just grow a big garden, mow a few acres of vacant lots that nobody's going to ever want in this dying little town, and do maintenance around the property. It doesn't sound like much but it usually keeps me busy about ten hours a day. I just got through pressure washing, sanding and painting a mower deck and getting the tractor serviced and ready for the summer. Now, I'm going to go out and put back up a section of fence that blew down in the high wind we had yesterday.

Edited by Snargfargle
  • Cool 2

Members
1,352 posts
1,345 battles
13 hours ago, RipNuN2 said:

I hope your travelling goes well @Incendiary_Tanker.

Not my first time home~ :cap_like:

2 hours ago, flufflyfatcat said:

absolutely nothing 

Well you have your ships. :Smile_hiding:

-Members-
1,542 posts
26 battles

We are currently trying to do up our back yard for our little furry baby. Was excellent fun trying to put up a cheap gazebo in a storm :Smile_teethhappy: if I can learn to ride a road bike too that would be great, but sadly Summer does not always guarantee good weather for the Irish. It might even snow. Bleh! Ideally though, there will be adventuring had. We're starting to look at venues for our upcoming wedding too, so that's a lot of fun!  

• Cool 1

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
29 minutes ago, WolfofWarship said:

We're starting to look at venues for our upcoming wedding too, so that's a lot of fun! 

Wedding? Well congrats WolfofWarship, and as an security officer I can get you a stun gun at discount! LOL:cap_haloween: so you can keep the Mr. WolfofWarship in line, my wife has been using one for 18yrs on me LOL:cap_haloween:

But seriously I hope the best for you both for many years to come.:Smile_honoring:

• Cool 1

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,310 posts
20,171 battles

Stun gun? Is that when you run out of ammo so you smack the vermin with the rifle butt?

[HINON]
Members
10,658 posts
2 hours ago, WolfofWarship said:

We are currently trying to do up our back yard for our little furry baby. Was excellent fun trying to put up a cheap gazebo in a storm :Smile_teethhappy: if I can learn to ride a road bike too that would be great, but sadly Summer does not always guarantee good weather for the Irish. It might even snow. Bleh! Ideally though, there will be adventuring had. We're starting to look at venues for our upcoming wedding too, so that's a lot of fun!  

I hope the wedding goes off with a hitch. :cap_like:

• Cool 1

-Members-
1,542 posts
26 battles
2 hours ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Wedding? Well congrats WolfofWarship, and as an security officer I can get you a stun gun at discount! LOL:cap_haloween: so you can keep the Mr. WolfofWarship in line, my wife has been using one for 18yrs on me LOL:cap_haloween:

But seriously I hope the best for you both for many years to come.:Smile_honoring:

12 minutes ago, RipNuN2 said:

I hope the wedding goes off with a hitch. :cap_like:

Aww shucks guys, thank you very much ^__^ we are currently planning a Game of Thrones style wedding in a place called the Dark Hedges. It is where the King's Road scenes are filmed! 

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
1 minute ago, WolfofWarship said:

Aww shucks guys, thank you very much ^__^ we are currently planning a Game of Thrones style wedding in a place called the Dark Hedges. It is where the King's Road scenes are filmed! 

Oh wow I wish I could be there, but if I ever got to Eire (or Alba) I would not leave.

• Cool 1

-Members-
1,542 posts
26 battles
6 minutes ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

Oh wow I wish I could be there, but if I ever got to Eire (or Alba) I would not leave.

Wish I could invite you all, will definitely share pictures of the venue and let you all see (if you're curious that is!)

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
6 minutes ago, WolfofWarship said:

Wish I could invite you all, will definitely share pictures of the venue and let you all see (if you're curious that is!)

For me, any pictures of Eire would mean the world to me, while I was in the USN the only places I really wanted to go was Scotland and Ireland.

My Father's family came from Scotland, and my Mother's from Ireland. I have traced my Father's Family back to the time of them entering the US late 1840s. I have not had that much success with my Mother side.

Edited by Chaos_EN2
  • Cool 1

-Members-
1,542 posts
26 battles
1 minute ago, Chaos_EN2 said:

For me, any pictures of Eire would mean the world to me, while I was in the USN the only places I really wanted to go was Scotland and Ireland.

My Father's family came from Scotland, and my Mother's from Ireland. I have traced my Father's Family back to the time of them entering the US late 1840s. I have not had that much success with my Mother side.

Then cool pictures you shall receive, good sir! Do you know whereabouts your mum came from? Maybe I could get you photos from there sometime! 

Members
4,117 posts
8,680 battles
7 minutes ago, WolfofWarship said:

Then cool pictures you shall receive, good sir! Do you know whereabouts your mum came from? Maybe I could get you photos from there sometime! 

Sadly no, my Mom's Family is from out of state, and she came from a broken home. So the information is very little, all I know it was my Great, Great Grandfather who came from Ireland and it was in Southern part of Ireland near the sea.

My Father's Family, I even know the Clan Name.  

-Members-
1,266 posts
13 battles
9 hours ago, WolfofWarship said:

Aww, sounds like it's gonna be a great summer! I would most definitely come to the wedding if I could get some decent airline tickets. 

• Cool 1