You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Ace_04

Let's Battle Tour 2018?

6 comments in this topic

[-K-]
Members
6,134 posts
10,294 battles

So we're basically into May now and I still haven't seen any word or announcements regarding a Let's Battle Tour for 2018.  

Will there be one?  I missed out on the Ohio event last year, but am hoping another one comes that close to home again.  Would love to be a part of it.

• Cool 1

[OO7]
Members
4,295 posts
10,961 battles

Yeah, would be nice to know if they are planning. I enjoyed the one in Minnesota last year and would look at going to another if reasonable close.

[F4E]
Members
45 posts
13,241 battles

Any word? I loved the Seattle Event. Pigeon of War was asking earlier this year about potential locations.

Would love to meet up with devs and fellow fans!

[-K-]
Members
6,134 posts
10,294 battles
On 4/30/2018 at 1:17 PM, Ducky_shot said:

Yeah, would be nice to know if they are planning. I enjoyed the one in Minnesota last year and would look at going to another if reasonable close.

Same here.  But considering we're half way through May without any word, I'm getting concerned there may not be a tour at all this year.

[OO7]
Members
4,295 posts
10,961 battles
49 minutes ago, Ace_04 said:

Same here.  But considering we're half way through May without any word, I'm getting concerned there may not be a tour at all this year.

I wonder with the move to Austin, if that has thrown a wrench into things and plans for the summer. I hope not. Anything within a long days drive, I will be going to. 

[NGAGE]
Supertester
2,088 posts
11,598 battles
2 hours ago, Ace_04 said:

Possibly, that would suck :-(