Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 10 battles to post in this section.
landedkiller

Kronshadt release close?

4 comments in this topic

Beta Testers
1,688 posts
3,820 battles

Hi all I was looking over the patchnotes for 7.3 the prior update and I noticed Kronshadt was released into supertest then. Now I see a wows wiki entry for Kron and a new port in game called Kronshadt. So I imagine it must be released sometime soon.thoughts?

[YAN]
Members
1,649 posts
8,008 battles

My original thoughts were it would be out for the 9th of May, as that's Victory Day in Russia and it seemed appropriate (also something was mentioned in the patchnotes recently regarding that )

However I don't actually know anymore, but I have 750k Fxp saved up for her anyway. Failing that, I can always free exp myself another 2 T10s, seeing as there is a small chance she'll be part of the new Coal/Steel currencies as an earnable ship, although I think I would rather see her as a T9 FXP premium, with Salem and Stalingrad available in that way, although we don't really know anything about them to say yet.

-Members-
1,542 posts
26 battles

Don't worry guys we will keep you posted on all future releases. Keep an eye on the official facebook page too for more updates! 

Members
1,820 posts
9,697 battles
10 hours ago, WolfofWarship said:

Don't worry guys we will keep you posted on all future releases. Keep an eye on the official facebook page too for more updates! 

Hey

So where is the T61, or is that gone for good and why?

Pete

Sign in to follow this