Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Hiroe

Ending on a Good Note

8 comments in this topic

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles

I originally intended to play a couple ranked battles, but I accidentally played a normal battle instead. At first I was a bit displeased with my mistake, but after I did very well I felt much better! My blunder probably saved me some frustration. I wonder if forces beyond human perception were responsible for my blunder? Hehehe..

Spoiler

hzFCP4O.png

Spoiler

Ud9ta74.png

WbrM5Ln.png

There was a bit of negativity in the battle, though it wasn't directed at me. It was an ordinary kind of negativity. One player insulted almost his entire team because they didn't meet his standards. I suppose he failed to realize that they're not there to meet his standards, or to improve in any real sense, or with any real determination. It seems many people assume everyone else is as interested in improvement as they are..

So, instead of playing ranked like I had intended, I decided to end it with just one battle. I used to play SC 2 with someone who always wanted to end his day on a good, positive note. Maybe so no negative feeling lingered with him. It's an understandable approach.

Edited by RichelieuKaiNi
  • Cool 2

[RLGN]
Members
10,125 posts
19,511 battles
18 minutes ago, RichelieuKaiNi said:

I originally intended to play a couple ranked battles, but I accidentally played a normal battle instead. At first I was a bit displeased with my mistake, but after I did very well I felt much better! My blunder probably saved me some frustration. I wonder if forces beyond human perception were responsible for my blunder? Hehehe..

Reveal hidden contents

hzFCP4O.png

Reveal hidden contents

Ud9ta74.png

WbrM5Ln.png

Not only cute; but that much tougher now! (Eat your heart out, Bis-ko!)

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,804 posts
10,303 battles

Prinz Potato didn't potato!

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
2 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Not only cute; but that much tougher now! (Eat your heart out, Bis-ko!)

Yup, it's a real pleasure to play Prinz Eugen now.

[WOLFB]
Members
2,575 posts
10,463 battles

And it's not even her final form

5ae68396dc2c4_PrinzEugenCV.thumb.jpg.5a2534f101bdda8737bb2017cae26e02.jpg

Nice Dreadnaught, how much potential damage 

• Funny 1

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
2 minutes ago, AlcatrazNC said:

Nice Dreadnaught, how much potential damage

Thanks. I didn't even think to look, sorry.

[SEALZ]
Members
535 posts
5,919 battles
1 hour ago, RichelieuKaiNi said:

Reveal hidden contents

hzFCP4O.png

Reveal hidden contents

Ud9ta74.png

WbrM5Ln.png

There was a bit of negativity in the battle, though it wasn't directed at me. It was an ordinary kind of negativity. One player insulted almost his entire team because they didn't meet his standards. I suppose he failed to realize that they're not there to meet his standards, or to improve in any real sense, or with any real determination. It seems many people assume everyone else is as interested in improvement as they are..

So, instead of playing ranked like I had intended, I decided to end it with just one battle. I used to play SC 2 with someone who always wanted to end his day on a good, positive note. Maybe so no negative feeling lingered with him. It's an understandable approach.

Nice match, welcome to the Fresh Prinz Club!

1C0AB8F2-C661-4A51-B145-2DB43ED6619D.jpeg.6e123078cf03b1adb7bdc2d3900628a3.jpeg

Members
5,579 posts
3,952 battles
1 hour ago, Usedcarjock said:

Nice match, welcome to the Fresh Prinz Club!

1C0AB8F2-C661-4A51-B145-2DB43ED6619D.jpeg.6e123078cf03b1adb7bdc2d3900628a3.jpeg

Hell yeah.

Sign in to follow this