Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
retic1959

Something incredible just happened .

17 comments in this topic

[WOLF6]
Members
678 posts
6,094 battles

I started a thread about my health condition and enjoying both the wins and the losses because I didn't know how long I can continue to play . I mentioned that I really had hoped to have an Alabama to play in ranked but being out of work killed my plans so I'm playing what I have and I'm happy just having the chance to play right now . Well I received a PM from w4spl3g telling me to check my port ! I am a 58 year old man and that dam near made me want to cry . I just had to let the community know about his act of kindness and thank him once again !

Edited by retic1959
  • Cool 23

[WOLF7]
Members
223 posts
4,129 battles

That is why It is called community. It is not only to troll people, but also to help each other. Congrats. 

Edited by demeflac
Mispelling
  • Cool 2

Members
4 posts
4,113 battles
12 minutes ago, retic1959 said:

I started a thread about my health condition and enjoying both the wins and the losses because I didn't know how long I can continue to play . I mentioned that I really had hoped to have an Alabama to play in ranked but being out of work killed my plans so I'm playing what I have and I'm happy just having the chance to play right now . Well I received a PM from w4spl3G telling me to check my port ! I am a 58 year old man and that dam near made me want to cry . I just had to let the community know about his act of kindness and thank him once again !

Nice to know there are still a few good people left in this world,enjoy your ship!!!

• Cool 3

[SIDE]
Members
2,099 posts
25 minutes ago, reck1974 said:

Nice to know there are still a few good people left in this world,enjoy your ship!!!

Now.... back to trolling!!

rofl. Just kidding.

This story brightened my not-bad-at-all day. Good for the OP and good on whomever gifted it. 

[WOLF6]
Members
678 posts
6,094 battles

Thank you all for your kindness and responses , I'm dam near speechless right now .

• Cool 2

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,598 posts
12,334 battles
2 minutes ago, MajorHavoc said:

I have no clue how to give people stuff or I would

Gives you the option at payment stage

Members
4 posts
4,113 battles
9 hours ago, NotoriousRNG said:

I have my disagreements with @w4spl3g but this is a manly move, and you ought to be commended for it.

Who ever he is that's a very nice thing to do,random acts of kindness makes life better!!!

Sign in to follow this