You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Captain_Keel

What's considered good?

11 comments in this topic

Members
2 posts
976 battles

I have only been playing a few months and I am a casual player. I would guess in WoW my skill level is fair. Is there any place to find out what the average scores, damage totals, hit ratios, etc are across the general population? By ship class? If anyone knows, thanks a lot!

[O_O]
Members
5,020 posts
11,288 battles

Me.  I am considered good.  I am actually much better than my stats indicate.  I am unstoppable.

na.warships.today is a good website for stats...when it is working.

• Cool 1

[SYN]
[SYN]
Members
2,797 posts
10,296 battles

I'm much worse than my stats indicate. HA WHAT NOW!

Members
2,992 posts
5,204 battles

Na.wows-numbers.com is also good, and tends to have fewer issues than warships today.

[VIP-2]
Members
814 posts
2,919 battles
Just now, cometguy said:

Na.wows-numbers.com is also good, and tends to have fewer issues than warships today.

I use this one.

First the progress tab lets me watch my most recent matches.

Second there is some script timeout on warships, that just creates lag.

[LEGIT]
Beta Testers
335 posts
17,419 battles

I wish someone made a website that shows my stats are always above average.

Beta Testers
1,248 posts
15,202 battles
14 minutes ago, Captain_Keel said:

I have only been playing a few months and I am a casual player. I would guess in WoW my skill level is fair. Is there any place to find out what the average scores, damage totals, hit ratios, etc are across the general population? By ship class? If anyone knows, thanks a lot!

Here are your stats    here is a place to compare

[SF-A]
Members
3,012 posts
6,379 battles

Generally, I'd consider a ~53% win rate pretty good. This shows that you have taken the time to learn the game and improve yourself. However, there are some excellent players that use bad ships or those that just don't click with them, so the number is variable.

Damage varies, due to tier played, and ship type played.

[PLPT]
[PLPT]
Members
66 posts
4,889 battles

Some people say damage done, some will say winrate, and others will argue WTR. I think really it's not about the stats. They'll reflect certainly, but "Good" is knowing the capabilities of the ship your driving, your teammates' ships, and the red ships. Then it's knowing how to take all of this and use it in the best possible manner, depending on map and location, to try and get your team a win. Also, being able to adjust your strategies mid-battle and recognize favorable and disadvantageous situations is crucial to being considered "good".

[KP]
Beta Testers
2,592 posts
12,334 battles

As the Op has made this kind of open ended kind of a question, I would say a nice hot cup of coffee and a large slice of cheese cake, after going 16 wins and 4 losses, with the last match having wrecked 3 BB with torpedo's and gunning down a DD in the cap