Sign in to follow this  
You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
IronMike11B4O

Funny New Orleans story

4 comments in this topic

[KP]
Members
2,066 posts
19,733 battles

So today a Div mate and I took out the Lo Yang and Akizuki. We got whats become fairly normal MM 5BB 2CA 5DD match up. After we murder the 2 red Asashios and Shima we now have map control of C and B. We are sitting trading smokes and pew pewing at the enemy red BB's who were probably like what the hell all our DD's are dead 3 minutes. Anyhow our friendly New Orleans goes right through a Fletcher a Lo and an Aki smoking and spotting right at 2 GK's a Mo an FDG and a Rich from the red team. We were like WTH is this potato doing? Then he turns broadside to IDK get 3 more guns to bare? It was like watching the planes fly into the trade center. On one hand you are in shock and the other your wincing cause you know this ain't gonna end well. All I know is a New Orleans doesn't last when he gets hit by up to 35 BB shells almost simultaneously. 

That is all 

Cheers

• Boring 1

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,595 posts
15,896 battles
30 minutes ago, IronMike11B4O said:

All I know is a New Orleans doesn't last when he gets hit by up to 35 BB shells almost simultaneously

What does?

[TSG4B]
[TSG4B]
Members
2,192 posts
11,689 battles

if I am in the NO, in that situation, for some unknown reason charging into the bb division, my NO instantly because torp herself

R A M M I N G speed ahead, CCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

[ARGSY]
Members
1,815 posts
10,866 battles

Oh man, I've got New Orleans stories that beat that. Sadly, most can't be described on this forum without getting deleted and/or banned....

Sign in to follow this