You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
jags_domain

Ideas for rank play

25 comments in this topic

[SOV]
Members
2,535 posts

The biggest challange for rank is its stale. Same ship, same map, nothing changes for endless amount of games=boring.

What if they changed tier every time you go to another level. Level 14 could be t6 then and level 13 could be t5.

It would add some verify. Ranked is frustrating enough and changing tiers could make it interesting. 

• Cool 1

[AWP]
Members
785 posts
3,318 battles

They are doing this at rank 10. If you do it too often, you will have massive wait times. Also you would kind of need irrevocable ranks at each tier change. 

[SOV]
Members
2,535 posts
1 minute ago, Belyy_Klyk said:

They are doing this at rank 10. If you do it too often, you will have massive wait times. Also you would kind of need irrevocable ranks at each tier change. 

Goid point. T8 and t10 are so expensive to run. I liked the t6. I am just looking for verify. I would even for a t3 my French crusier is ready to go!

[CLANB]
Members
7 posts
13,329 battles

played 9 games today only one win !  matchmacker  does not evenly place emblem players if you have  3 emblem players and they have 5-6 the game is pretty well over !

[AWP]
Members
785 posts
3,318 battles
1 minute ago, jags_domain said:

Goid point. T8 and t10 are so expensive to run. I liked the t6. I am just looking for verify. I would even for a t3 my French crusier is ready to go!

Yeah I think they might could squeeze 3 tiers out maybe like rank 1-8 as tier 10, 9-13 as tier 8, and 14+ as tier 6 or whatever tiers you like. I think after 3 changes it would make wait time too long.

[NOBUL]
Members
335 posts
3,661 battles

WG needs to ban CVs and Asashio from Ranked. That'd solve all the boringness and stupidness.

[SOV]
Members
2,535 posts
4 minutes ago, Rpkscout1 said:

WG needs to ban CVs and Asashio from Ranked. That'd solve all the boringness and stupidness.

Yet another boring tire I hate cv because I don't play them I see one cv out of 10 games and it hit me once 4 minths ago.

Stop the cv hate

3 minutes ago, jho_marksman said:

painful to even get to  r 10 still stuck at 14

2 days in and ranked is destroying my fun in the game. I am at 15. Some in the clan have made 10

[SOV]
Members
2,535 posts
7 minutes ago, jho_marksman said:

played 9 games today only one win !  matchmacker  does not evenly place emblem players if you have  3 emblem players and they have 5-6 the game is pretty well over !

Never really thought about that. But I have been sunk by people with krakeb symbols. Sounds even.

[CLANB]
Members
7 posts
13,329 battles

true ,butt move often than not im no unicom player but i dont suck like some of these guys my god bb that sit in the back and snipe the need a  t 8 dd to kill them pussys ! lol

[SOV]
Members
2,535 posts
1 minute ago, jho_marksman said:

true ,butt move often than not im no unicom player but i dont suck like some of these guys my god bb that sit in the back and snipe the need a  t 8 dd to kill them pussys ! lol

Yes I love the Bismarck that sits at 15 on that thinks he will hit something. Or they plow strate ahead and die and the game is lost.

[RKLES]
Members
8,924 posts
10,828 battles

I kept suggesting Ranked Tier 7 or better yet tier 6. Last time Ranked was Tier 6 there was large variety of ships and maps including a map that was exclusively made for tier 6 Ranked Battles.

[RLGN]
Members
10,045 posts
19,455 battles
38 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

I would even for a t3 my French crusier is ready to go!

The crying that would ensue from the competition crazies because of how many spudites were ‘ruining’ their precious Ranked battles would be truely epic...

[SOV]
Members
2,535 posts
2 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

The crying that would ensue from the competition crazies because of how many spudites were ‘ruining’ their precious Ranked battles would be truely epic...

And I would love it. It does get annoying listing to pod cast with these increadable players. They have become so annoyed with anyone not as good as them. They have been smelling there own farts way to much. 

They have forgot that most people play once and awhile and do the server adverage damage. And they need to remember this is suppose to be fun.

I have 4 t10 and still enjoy t3 on occasion.

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,588 posts
15,896 battles
53 minutes ago, Rpkscout1 said:

WG needs to ban CVs and Asashio from Ranked.

Asashio will get killed in ranked. Quickly!

18 minutes ago, Estimated_Prophet said:

Enough salty tears to fill the oceans!

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,588 posts
15,896 battles
1 hour ago, jags_domain said:

It would add some verify

Goid point.

I am just looking for verify

53 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Yet another boring tire

52 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

But I have been sunk by people with krakeb symbols.

46 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

Yes I love the Bismarck that sits at 15 on that thinks he will hit something.

47 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

they plow strate ahead

18 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

It does get annoying listing to pod cast with these increadable players

19 minutes ago, jags_domain said:

They have forgot that most people play once and awhile and do the server adverage damage.

DUDE!! Go back to the town where you went to school, find a good Lawyer, and sue your English and Spelling teachers for every cent they have; they stole ALL of YOUR tax money!

• Funny 1

[WOLF1]
Members
4,327 posts
19 minutes ago, Umikami said:

Enough salty tears to fill the oceans!

I thought we were already to that level just from Asashio alone!

[SOV]
Members
2,535 posts
16 minutes ago, Umikami said:

DUDE!! Go back to the town where you went to school, find a good Lawyer, and sue your English and Spelling teachers for every cent they have; they stole ALL of YOUR tax money!

Your useless!

[FOXEH]
Beta Testers
10,588 posts
15,896 battles
Just now, jags_domain said:

Your useless!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ... I'm useless? Dude, it's YOU'RE USELESS! FIND THAT LAWYER!!  Bwahahahahaha!!!

Members
9,536 posts
11,883 battles

Never really thought about that. But I have been sunk by people with krakeb symbols. Sounds even.

you have?      sounds even to me 

[SALVO]
Members
19,999 posts
19,924 battles
2 hours ago, jho_marksman said:

Your spelling sure sucks.