You need to play a total of 5 battles to post in this section.
Lord_Zath

Free flag for completing a survey

19 comments in this topic

[NEMO]
[NEMO]
Members
808 posts
8,075 battles

Saw that this morning.

While I find the idea of receiving a new flag I'll never use slightly interesting, it's not worth the time it takes me to fill out the survey...

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,315 posts
20,173 battles

Thanks Zath for the heads up. Hopefully it will be an interesting or historic flag not something silly like the 40 some odd flags in my inventory I never use. 

• Cool 1

[YAN]
Members
1,649 posts
8,015 battles

The real question is how or where can I earn that Musashi flag that is somewhere in the game files..

[SAINT]
[SAINT]
Members
560 posts
12,073 battles
1 hour ago, Taylor3006 said:

Thanks Zath for the heads up. Hopefully it will be an interesting or historic flag not something silly like the 40 some odd flags in my inventory I never use. 

I am of course assuming it will be a flag we will largely never use or want. Then again some of my low tier ships still fly that goldfish flag we got a while back so who knows. Regardless, if it's free it's for me. 

[WOLF9]
Members
8,789 posts
4,157 battles

Not really gonna miss Fishfeed.  It has some interesting bits, but didn't seem worth the effort.

[ABDA]
Beta Testers
17,388 posts
12,745 battles
2 hours ago, Thraxian said:

Saw that this morning.

While I find the idea of receiving a new flag I'll never use slightly interesting, it's not worth the time it takes me to fill out the survey...

The survey is worth filling out because there's the potential, however small, to make things better.

• Cool 1

[WOLF9]
Members
8,789 posts
4,157 battles

Yes.  I voted for more historical bits and less fluff.  You can see that there's a element that wants to push the site toward being an entertainment platform in its own right (games? puzzles?).  IMO that would be counterproductive to the game support function.

Edited by iDuckman

[PVE]
Members
2,187 posts
5,187 battles

I'd sure like a historical flag. But I suspect it will be another childish piece of garbage. Anyone have any idea when we will get this flag? I did the survey today.

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,315 posts
20,173 battles
31 minutes ago, Deputy276 said:

I'd sure like a historical flag. But I suspect it will be another childish piece of garbage. Anyone have any idea when we will get this flag? I did the survey today.

Deputy the flag is given out the 7th of this month if I remember right, maybe the 17th, there was a seven in it somewhere. The flag is a black flag with the WG emblem on it. I was hoping for something I would use on a ship, SOL again. 

[PVE]
Members
2,187 posts
5,187 battles
On 5/5/2018 at 1:51 PM, Taylor3006 said:

Deputy the flag is given out the 7th of this month if I remember right, maybe the 17th, there was a seven in it somewhere. The flag is a black flag with the WG emblem on it. I was hoping for something I would use on a ship, SOL again. 

Thanks Taylor. Yeah, another one to gather dust. :Smile_smile:

[WOLFB]
Beta Testers
1,456 posts
8,158 battles
On 4/30/2018 at 6:50 AM, crzyhawk said:

The survey is worth filling out because there's the potential, however small, to make things better.

LOL

[PVE]
Members
2,187 posts
5,187 battles

Well I got a new flag, but it's not black, nor does it have a WG emblem on it. It's red and it's description is "buffed.de". Is this what everyone else got?

See this link for a pic of the flag:

Edited by Deputy276

[PVE]
[PVE]
Members
7,315 posts
20,173 battles
7 hours ago, Deputy276 said:

Well I got a new flag, but it's not black, nor does it have a WG emblem on it. It's red and it's description is "buffed.de". Is this what everyone else got?

See this link for a pic of the flag:

Yeah I assumed the one shown in article would be the one given out, my bad. Another cartoon on a flag looks like. 

[LEGIT]
Members
1,672 posts
24,453 battles

Got it.  It's a short, chubby guy with red hair.  Time for kick a ginger day!