Sign in to follow this  
awiggin

Dear WG.....get better support.

6 comments in this topic

[WOLF7]
Members
11,410 posts

Honestly WG, you had to know that those steam bundles would push your transaction count to new highs. 

I gave you all night to resolve the issue, and turned in a ticket when I still hadn't received it.

But dropping the ball, and not delivering an item, then having support claim you didn't receive payment, when I provided you with a copy of the receipt showing you received it is really not acceptable.

I have now reopened the ticket once again attaching documented proof the payment went thru, and now your support is not responding.....:Smile_facepalm:

[SALVO]
Members
20,153 posts
20,002 battles
33 minutes ago, awiggin said:

Honestly WG, you had to know that those steam bundles would push your transaction count to new highs. 

I gave you all night to resolve the issue, and turned in a ticket when I still hadn't received it.

But dropping the ball, and not delivering an item, then having support claim you didn't receive payment, when I provided you with a copy of the receipt showing you received it is really not acceptable.

I have now reopened the ticket once again attaching documented proof the payment went thru, and now your support is not responding.....:Smile_facepalm:

I don't know how heavily staffed their Support is over the weekend.  And it's possible that they're a bit overwhelmed if people who are willing to spend money on the game decide to spend it on those steam bundles.  I guess all I can suggest is patience.

[WOLF7]
Members
11,410 posts
13 minutes ago, Crucis said:

I don't know how heavily staffed their Support is over the weekend.  And it's possible that they're a bit overwhelmed if people who are willing to spend money on the game decide to spend it on those steam bundles.  I guess all I can suggest is patience.

I'm sure they are overwhelmed. and having issues due to the volume of sales they are experiencing.

Doesn't really excuse a support person dismissing and closing a ticket claiming the transaction didn't go thru, when I provided documented evidence that it did....:Smile_sceptic:

[WOLF7]
Members
11,410 posts

Well, once again ticket has been closed, and WG is now trying to blame Amazon pay for the issue. 

We all know how many problems WG has with their poorly written premium shop, it just boggles my mind that they really think the problem is everyone else's....:Smile_facepalm:

So, I'm current out $10, and WG claims it's not their problem. If you plan on spending money here, good luck, cause it appears things are getting worse.

And no, it's not a huge amount of money, it's the poor support and attempt to blame others that really has me bent out of shape.

amazonemail.png

Edited by awiggin

[WOLF7]
Members
11,410 posts

This is really becoming a joke.....Has anyone else ever had Wargaming claim your money disappeared into the ether?:Smile_amazed:

Wargaming claims the money wasn't received, Amazon Pay claims it was....

wgfailpayment2.png

[WOLF7]
Members
11,410 posts

Now on the forth day of this comedy.....WG has closed this ticket as "Solved" 7 times now.....

FQaoGm2.png

With mostly canned responses that they didn't get the money....Then I finally get a response from this middleman company that WG apparently uses....

R0XsNMI.png

4 days, no one wants to take responsibility.....Don't EVER use a transaction type like Amazon Pay, as WG will filter it thru these people.

Yes it's only $10, but holy crap how can this go on for days in this age?

Sign in to follow this